15

"Namjoon I'm worried about Jimin," Jin said as he was straddled on Namjoon's lap, Namjoon sucking on his neck.

"Babe you shouldn't worry about him he's not your son," Namjoon mumbled as he continued to leave bruises on Jin's neck.

"But he's so helpless I think I should check up on him," Jin said as he started shuffle off Namjoon but Namjoon just grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"Jin, you're putting all your attention on Jimin, you know it's been like four days since we've had any real alone time and now you want to go to Jimin," Namjoon said, looking at Jin with sad puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just have sympathy for him is all," Jin said as he kissed Namjoon's lips gently. "I could never love him more than you."

"So can we please just have this time together?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeah, but after you fuck me I'm going right to Jimin," Jin said with a small smile.

"I don't know Jinie, you might be too sore to go," Namjoon said with a smirk before kissing Jin's lips with lust and passion.

~

"Jimin-"

"Can you do that for me?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi moved Jimin's arms and turned to face the boy. He put a hand on the side of his face and locked eyes with him.

"I can do my best but," Yoongi said looking down. "I don't think I can control myself around you."

"It's okay just try," Jimin said softly.

Yoongi smiled slightly.

"I'll try," Yoongi said.

"Now I need to rest, my head really hurts, I think I'm getting sick," Jimin said as he went to sit back on the bed.

"Here I'll get you some medicine," Yoongi said as he ran off.

Jimin just laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. How could he actually fall for a criminal, he didn't understand why he actually had feelings for Yoongi.

~

"Jooheon just the man I wanted to see," Yoongi said as he got to the infirmary.

The man turned around and looked at Yoongi with disgust.

"I'm not giving you anymore drugs, I'll end up in solitary if I get caught," Jooheon said to Yoongi.

"I just need some pain killers for a headache," Yoongi said.

"Fine," Jooheon said with an eyeroll as he went over to the locked cabinet full of pill bottles.

"How have you been anyway, haven't seen you around in awhile," Yoongi said as he leaned against the counter.

"I've been fine, I think I'm getting out soon," Jooheon said as he grabbed a bottle and opened it.

"How do you feel about that?" Yoongi asked.

"I feel good," Jooheon said with a smile as he put two pills in a plastic bag and gave them to Yoongi. "I miss Changkyun."

"You guys were inseperable," Yoongi said taking the bag and putting the bag in his shoe.

"Yeah it will be good to get back to him," Jooheon said simply, locking the cabinet again.

"Okay well, got to go," Yoongi said a bit awkwardly.

"Bye Yoongi, I'll tell Kihyun you said hi," Jooheon said simply.

"Okay," Yoongi said before leaving.