Prologue

"Yoongi~" Jimin moaned slightly in the other's ear. 

Yoongi's dick twitched under his jumpsuit from Jimin's moan. He had been dying to hear the boy moan his name for so long. 

Yoongi stopped sucking on Jimin's neck and looked the boy in the eyes. He looked so vulnerable, so submissive, his bottom lip quivering from Yoongi's gaze. 

"You're so pretty baby boy," Yoongi said in a seductive voice, causing Jimin's knees to become weak. 

"Ugh, Yoongi I want you," Jimin whined. He needed Yoongi just as much as Yoongi wanted him. 

"Do you want daddy's cock inside you little one?" Yoongi said with a devious smirk as he grabbed Jimin's clothed member.

"Ah~ Yes," Jimin breathed out. 

Yoongi smirked and quickly ripped Jimin's jumpsuit off his body, slipping it down to his ankles. He turned Jimin around and slipped his briefs off, looking at his perfect ass. Yoongi gripped it tightly causing a gasp to escape Jimin's lips. Yoongi smirked before taking out his own dick and sliding it into the boy without warning. 

"Ah~ Yoongi," Jimin moaned out as Yoongi started to thrust into him. "Yoongi~ Yoongi~ Yoongi~ Yoongi~."

"Ugh-" Yoongi groaned. 

"Yoongi! Wake the fuck up!" Namjoon yelled as he hit his cellmate with a pillow. 

Yoongi jolted up and looked around with confusion. It had felt so real. He was so confused. But sadly it was just a dream.

"What happened?" Yoongi questioned, looking around the room. 

"It's time for breakfast, let's go," Namjoon said as he tried to pull Yoongi off the bed.

"Where's Jin?" Yoongi asked, knowing that Namjoon was usually always with Jin. 

"He had cafeteria duty, so let's go," Namjoon said with a bit of annoyance. 

"Fine," Yoongi said with an eye roll as he got up from the bed. 

Namjoon glanced down at Yoongi's crotch and smirked. 

"Nice boner dude," Namjoon said with a chuckle.

"Shit," Yoongi cursed as he looked down. He needed to make Jimin his toy fast. This was starting to become a problem. 

||coming soon||

*I'm so sorry for putting out yet another story but this one is speaking to me. I think I got something good this time. If you haven't figured it out already this is about prison, now I don't know much about prison but I'll try to make it someone accurate so bare with me.  I hope you guys look forward to it.*

-katz