5

Yoongi had been watching Jimin for the past twenty minutes as he mopped the floors in the hallway. He was so interested in the boy, he didn't know why. He's never felt the need to protect somebody like this. 

He saw Jimin wipe his forehead with the back of his hand and let out a sigh. This was his chance, the boy was tired and he looked in need of some water. 

Yoongi ran as fast as he could to steal a water bottle from a prisoner and ran back to where Jimin was. He turned the corner he had been hiding behind and froze. 

There was Jimin, but he wasn't alone. Taehyung had already given him a water bottle and was smiling at the boy. Yoongi's grip tightened on the plastic as anger built inside him. 

He went back around the corner before the two could see him. He needed a new plan. 

-

It was lunch and Yoongi was keeping a close eye on Jimin. He was thinking of a way to approach him without him running away. 

Suddenly Jimin spilt some milk on his pants, this was Yoongi's chance. 

He grabbed some napkins quick about to run to Jimin's side, but again, Taehyung beat him to it.

Yoongi did not like this one bit. He's about had it with Taehyung getting in the way.

-

Yoongi doesn't usually go to the gym, but when he saw Jimin go in there he had to follow. 

He went in seeing a lot of meat heads, a few people he said hi to, but he was more focused on Jimin. 

He watched Jimin carefully as he made his way to the weightlifting bench. He watched Jimin put his desired weights on before laying down on the bench and grabbing hold of the bar. 

This was Yoongi's chance to spot him. 

Just as Yoongi was about to go, Taehyung came out of nowhere and spots Jimin with a smirk. 

Yoongi was on his breaking point. He had to get ride of Taehyung, just for a little while. He knew exactly how he'd do it too.

~

"Thanks for helping out today Taehyung," Jimin said with a smile as the two sat in the rec room together. 

"No problem, I told you I'd look after you," Taehyung responded. 

Jimin smiled a bit. He really liked Taehyung, maybe even a little more than a friend, he was just so sweet and caring. 

"Tae I-"

"Kim Taehyung," a stern voice was heard. 

The two boys turned around to see that small gaurd again, known as Jihoon. 

"Uh, yes?" Taehyung questioned with a confused look. 

"Come with me," Jihoon said sternly. 

"Why?"

"I said come with me," Jihoon said with a bit more anger in his voice. 

Taehyung just looked at Jimin and then back at Jihoon before getting up and following Jihoon out of the room. 

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. He didn't understand what was going on, Taehyung didn't do anything wrong. 

"What happened to your friend?" 

Jimin looked behind him to see a familiar face. His heart sank as soon as he saw him. 

Min Yoongi. 

"I-I-I don't know," Jimin stuttered a bit. 

"Well he'll probably be okay," Yoongi said with a smirk. "Can we chat?"

"Uh," Jimin muttered out. "No, deffinetly not."

"What do you have against me?" Yoongi asked with a headtilt, narrowing his eyes at Jimin.

"Nothing, it's just I have to do something," Jimin lied. He was so scared. Luckily there were other people in the room. 

"Like what? I'll help," Yoongi suggested. He wasn't going to let this one get away. 

Jimin's heart was beating fast. The more he looked at Yoongi, the more he felt attracted to him. 

"I-I-It's a serious matter," Jimin said, not even sure what he meant. 

"What does that mean?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin's heart stopped. 

"Uh," Jimin muttered. He got up quickly and was about to leave, but Yoongi grabbed his wrist. 

"Jimin, relax," Yoongi said softly. "I just want to get to know you."

Jimin bit his lip before turning around slowly. 

"Why?" Jimin questioned, his fear still present. 

"Cause, to be honest," Yoongi started as he got closer to Jimin's ear. "I think you're hot."

~

"Hey, what is this about?" Taehyung questioned as Jihoon pushed him down the hall. 

"Don't worry about it," Jihoon said with annoyance. "I hate this just as much as you do."

"Are you taking me to my cell?" Taehyung questioned, noticing the familiar hallway. 

"Yeah, and that's where you'll stay untill further notice. 

Taehyung let out a sigh as Jihoon brought him to his cell. The door was open and Jihoon threw Taehyung in. He closed the door and locked it. 

"Hey, I didn't do anything," Taehyung said to Jihoon through the bars. 

"I don't care don't talk," Jihoon said with anoyance. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and went over to his bed. He saw Jungkook sleeping on it. He looked so cute and peaceful, it made Taehyung's heart melt. 

Ever since Jimin came, Taehyug hasn't had much time to spend with Jungkook. It was true that Taehyung was in love with Jungkook, but he had sympathy Jimin. The poor boy was in here by mistake and if he got raped in here, he would never be able to forgive himself. 

Taehyung still remebers the first time Jungkook told him what he was in for. It was for carjacking. He stole a car and drove it, while drunk and without a license. His parents had good lawyers and he's only in for two years, it still continues to drop. He's only nineteen and lots of guys checked him out when he first arrived, but Taehyung claimed him fast, and beat anyone who looked at him the wrong way. 

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook and just stared at him and his perfection. Taehyung put a hand on the side of Jungkook's face. Jungkook turned in his sleep a bit before letting out a small sigh. He opened his eyes to see Taehyung. He smiled, happy to see his lover.

"Hi Tae," Jungkook said softly. 

"Hi Kookie," Taehyung said happily. "Aren't you suppose to be on cafeteria duty?"

"I felt sick so Hobi told me to take a nap, he took over for me," Jungkook said simply. 

Taehyung let out a sigh. He knows Hoseok has been getting closer to Jungkook and to be honest he wasn't too happy about it. He knows they made a pact were they'd hook up without any real feelings but Taehyung couldn't help but have feelings for Jungkook. He didn't mind the threesome much, most of the time Taehyung would hog Jungkook to himself, but Hoseok and Jungkook alone made him just a little upset. 

"Tae?" Jungkook questioned, noticing the latter seemed a bit upset. 

"What?" Taehyung asked with a head tilt. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Taehyung said with a reasuring smile. "Let me lay with you."

Jungkook moved over a bit as Taehyung slid next to him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook quickly. 

"I've missed you," Taehyung said softly in Jungkook's ear.