18

Yoongi was thrown in a dingy room with one single light bulb swinging from the ceiling. There was a toilet and a mattress with a torn blanket and a flat pillow. It looked more like a dungeon than a prison cell.

Before Yoongi could say anything, the large metal door shut and there was a faint sound of locking behind it.

"Shit," Yoongi swore as he looked around the box he was currently contained in.

But for once in Yoongi's life, he didn't think about himself. He didn't think that he was going to suffer in here. He didn't care about himself being in this situation, the only thing he could think about was Jimin.

He knew what that guard's intentions were with Jimin and he just couldn't bear to think that Jimin was going to get hurt because of him.

~

"You made out with Yoongi?!" Taehyung questioned with shock.

"Yeah, it's not that-"

"Are you stupid Jimin?" Taehyung asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, I-"

"He's going to get what he wants, that ass of yours, and then he's not going to give two fucks about you," Taehyung practically yelled at Jimin.

"Taehyung why are you yelling at me?" Jimin questioned, he hated to be yelled at.

"Because you did the one thing I told you not to do, Jimin," Taehyung said with irritation.

"Well, I'm getting out of here soon anyway!" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with a bit of surprise.

"When?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know yet," Jimin said looking down.

"Did they find your ex?" Taehyung asked simply, avoiding Jimin's eyes.

"No, it's just, the new head guard said he could help me," Jimin said softly.

"I'm sorry Jimin," Taehyung said with a sigh as he sat down on the bed.

"It's okay," Jimin said. "You were just angry cause you have a bad history with Yoongi and-"

"No, I'm sorry because you are so gullible," Taehyung said as he looked up at Jimin.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with surprise as a lump in his throat started to grow and he felt the tears dwell in his eyes.

"Why are you being so mean all of a sudden?" Jimin asked as he started to cry.

Taehyung just looked at Jimin, regretting what he had said. He got up and pulled Jimin into him, hugging him tightly as he continued to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated," Taehyung said softly into Jimin's ear.

"Can you tell me a story?" Jimin asked with a sniffle.

Taehyung pushed JImin back and looked at him strangely.

"I'm not very good at telling stories," Taehyung said simply.

"Please, Jin hyung always tells me stories when I'm upset," Jimin said to him with big puppy eyes, looking as innocent as a child.

"Alright what do you want to hear about?" Taehyung asked as he stepped back and sat back on the bed.

"How did you get arrested?" Jimin asked as he sat down next to Taehyung, not feeling as upset as he had just been.

"Oh I don't think you want to hear about that," Taehyung said with a nervous laugh.

"Come on, what did you do? Vandalism, too many DUIs, robbery?" Jimin asked all interested in Taehyung's past.

"No, it wasn't anything like that," Taehyung said. "Here why don't you get comfortable."

"Will you hold me?" Jimin asked with wide eyes.

"Sure," Taehyung said with a smile before laying down and Jimin quickly crawled between Taehyung's legs, resting his head on his chest.

"Okay start," Jimin said simply, as he just tried to forget all the shit he's been through. That's why he loved hearing stories.

~

Yoongi sat on the mattress, bored out of his mind before he heard the door unlock.

Yoongi let out a scoff as he saw Wonwoo come in.

"How long do you expect me to stay in here?" Yoongi questioned.

"Untill you learn to respect me and your other cellmates," Wonwoo said simply.

"Screw you dickhead, I know your gonna take advantage of Jimin," Yoongi said, irritated with the guard. In that moment he did miss Jihoon.

Wonwoo took out a police baton and hit Yoongi on the side.

"Oww, what the fuck?" Yoongi questioned as he rubbed his arm.

"I don't think you realize how dire your situation is Min Yoongi," Wonwoo said as he tapped the baton in his hand.

"Inlighten me," Yoongi said with a glare.

"I could rip you to shreds in here and nobody would care because everyone thinks you're a piece of shit," Wonwoo said with a small smirk, putting the baton back in his belt. "You'll be in here for awhile. So you better get your act together."

"What are you going to do if I don't obey?" Yoongi asked.

Wonwoo pulled Yoongi off the mattress and pinned him to the wall. He grabbed a taser from his belt and showed it to Yoongi, pressing the button so it made that loud zapping noise.

"I mean I could hurt you, really, really badly," Wonwoo said softly.

"Suck. my. dick," Yoongi said with a small smile.

Wonwoo tazzed Yoongi on his side, before letting him fall on the ground. Yoongi gasped for air, letting out a cough.

"You think a few shocks are going to make me behave?" Yoongi asked as he looked up.

"Or I could fuck Jimin," Wonwoo said with a shrug.

Yoongi glared at Wonwoo with anger.

"Dont you dare fucking touch him," Yoongi said with anger.

"We'll talk later, 129," Wonwoo said as he turned to leave.

"No, please I'm begging you, don't use him. He's been used too many times," Yoongi said sadly. "He doesn't need to be hurt anymore than he has. You dont know him like I do. He's the most innocent person here and needs to be loved and cared for like he's the most precious thing in the world and he is. I don't think he can take anymore heart breaks."

Wonwoo looked at Yoongi with a bit of confusion. It was in that moment that he realized Yoongi had feelings, he had a heart, he wasn't as coldhearted as he appeared to be.

"Tell me something," Wonwoo started. "Do you really care about Jimin?"

"God, and there isnt one, I love him, I love him so much," Yoongi said with a small smile.