6

"W-w-what?" Jimin questioned, a little shocked by Yoongi's statement.

"You're hot, like really hot," Yoongi said with a smirk.

Jimin felt like he could die right there. He needed to get out of there, or he'd end up makingout with this guy in the bathroom.

"Thanks but, I really need to leave," Jimin said, trying to rip his grip from Yoongi, but he was to strong.

Jimin felt himself get pulled closer to Yoongi, his eyes shut tight.

"You can't run away from me pretty boy, I've already claimed you," Yoongi whispered seductivly in Jimin's ear, so close that Jimin could feel Yoongi's hot breath tickle his skin.

Jimin felt himself get weak. Yoongi's voice could make him cum on the spot. He could already feel his dick twitch beneath his jumpsuit.

Jimin managed to get out of Yoongi's grip and turn to face him. He had a devious expression plastered on his face. Jimin bit his lip slightly before running out of the room as fast as he could. He didn't know where he was going but he needed to get out, away from Yoongi.

He ran down the hall, barely looking where he was going, which he soon regretted when he bumped into somebody, falling on top of him.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin said quickly as he looked at the man below him.

"It's fine," the man said with a sweet smile.

Jimin blushed a bit. He got up quickly and helped the man up.

"I'm Jimin by the way," Jimin said shyly.

"Taemin, nice to meet you," the man said simply. "Where were you running so fast to?"

"Oh, I was running to my cell cause my friend needs me," Jimin said simply.

"Well why don't you go and I'll see you around," Taemin said about to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jimin asked, interested in the guy.

"I was going to get some food, do you want to come?" Taemin questioned.

Jimin smiled and nodded. Taemin smiled back and lead Jimin down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"You know, you're actually pretty hot," Taemin said bluntly.

~

"Alright Jihoon you can let him out," Yoongi said as he came down the hall.

"What happened?" Jihoon questioned as he unlocked the cell and cracked the door open slightly.

"He ran away, but I might be wearing him down," Yoongi said simply. "God he drives me crazy."

"Does this mean our little thing is over?" Jihoon whispered.

"Did you like our little thing cause you know I know about the general," Yoongi said with a bit of sarcasm.

"How do you know about Seungcheol?" Jihoon asked with wide eyes.

"It's not important, let's just say you're not the only gaurd that I'm friendly with," Yoongi said with a wink. Jihoon just glared at him.

"I hate you," Jihoon said with anger and stormed off.

"Three. Two," Yoongi counted down with a smrik. "One."

Jihoon came storming back and kissed Yoongi agressivly before letting go and slapping him.

"You better meet me in that closet after dinner, or I'll make your life a living hell," Jihoon said before finally walking off.

Yoongi just simply held the side of his cheek. Jihoon was tiny, but he was as strong as a rhino.

~

"So, what's somone as cute as you doing in a place like this?" Taemin asked with a smirk.

"I'm innocent I swear," Jimin said with wide eyes.

Taemin just chuckled a bit.

"What's your story?" Taemin asked.

"I was caught with my ex's drugs even though I had no idea they were there," Jimin explained briefly.

"Must have been scary," Taemin said to him.

"Yeah, it was," Jimin said sadly.

"Well I'm always around if you need some comfort," Taemin said as he placed his foot on top of Jimin's lightly under the table.

He smirked at Jimin with a wink. Jimin just simply smiled.

"You know you're really sweet," Jimin said simply. "There hasn't been too many people who've been nice to me."

"Have your roommates been good to you?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah, they're nice," Jimin said sweetly.

"Who's been mean to you? I'll beat them up," Taemin said.

"Well, nobody's really been mean to me I guess, but this one guy has been bothering me," Jimin said looking down.

"Who?"

"Min Yoongi."

~

Yoongi was walking down the hallway to deal with business he had with someone.

As he walked, he saw someone walking towards him. He recognized the guy as Lee Taemin.

Yoongi was suddenly pinned against the wall and grabbed by the neck.

"Jesus, what the-" Yoongi started.

"Listen, I don't want any trouble, just back off Jimin," Taemin said with anger.

Yoongi just gave him a dirty look.

"Whoa, Jimin is mine and he's been mine for a while now," Yoongi said sternly.

"Look, I need a new toy and Jimin is the perfect one for me," Taemin said, his tone scary.

"He'll never fall for you, I've already got him falling for me," Yoongi said with a smug look.

"Oh yeah? Cause he was just with me and he seemed pretty interested," Taemin said.

"Taemin, stay away from him," Yoongi said sternly. "I know you, and I know if you don't get your way, you'll rape him, and I won't have it."

"Whatever."

"You know, he'll run if he finds out what you're in for," Yoongi told him.

Taemin let go of his neck finally.

"If you tell him, I'll kill you personally," Taemin threatened.

"Then kill me now," Yoongi said, not seeming scared at all.

"You have a lot of guts saying that," Taemin said before walking away.

Yoongi just furrowed his eyebrows. He thought Taehyung was going to be trouble for him, but now there's Taemin and he's got power behind these bars.

Yoongi stormed off, he needed to talk to somebody.

-

"Hey, Pdogg, my man," Yoongi said, seeing the elder on his bed reading. His real name was Hyowon, but behind bars, everyone called him Pdogg.

"What do you want?" the man questioned, not looking up.

"Well at first I just wanted to see if you'd play cards, but I got another problem," Yoongi said to him.

"I'm not going to help you until you apologize to Dohyeong," Hyowon said simply.

"Who?" Yoongi questioned.

Hyowon glared at Yoongi, sending shivers down his spine.

"Oh, Dohyeong, slow rabbit," Yoongi said, now knowing. "Why do I have to apologize?"

"You," Hyowon started, about to raise his voice, but he stopped himself. "You lead him on."

"What did he expect this is a prison," Yoongi said with annoyance.

"Min Yoongi, you will apologize right now or I'll make sure you won't walk again," Hyowon said sternly.

"Fine, I'll apologize," Yoongi said like an angry child.