2

"Yoongi oppa," a girl said with a sad smile.

"Hey beautiful," Yoongi said on the phone as he looked at his girlfriend through the glass.

"I miss you so much," she said.

"Nayeon, you know I love you right?" Yoongi said as he put his hand to the glass.

"Yes, I love you too," Nayeon said putting her hand to Yoongi's. "That's why I send you money every week."

"It turns out they're raising prices in here, and I need some more money," Yoongi said to her.

"Of course, I'll do anything for you oppa."

"Great, now I've got to go, I'm exhausted."

"Get rest, they must beat you so hard in there," Nayeon said with worry.

"They do," Yoongi said sadly. "I can barely keep going, but I do for you."

"It'll be okay."

"I'll talk to you later angel," Yoongi said with a smile.

"Okay, I love you, sweetie," Nayeon said as she blew a kiss.

Yoongi just pretended to grab it and put it to his heart before hanging up the phone.

He got up from his seat and the guard lead him out of the room.

Yoongi just smirked, loving how stupid this girl was.

~

"Taehyung, who's this?" A man with dimples asked, a smile on his face.

"This is Jimin," Taehyung said with a smile as he put his arm around Jimin, making the boy a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh newbie, I'm Kim Namjoon," the man said as he sat down with the two.

"Where's Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"Cleaning the bathrooms," Namjoon said simply.

"You guys are so cute together," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Thanks," Namjoon said happily.

Jimin just let out a sigh.

"Min Yoongi is a fucking bitch, I hate him," a voice said with anger behind Jimin.

"What the hell did you just say?" A man questioned with anger as he slammed his hands on the table.

Jimin turned around slowly to see a trembling boy and two men that looked enraged.

"Oh shit," Taehyung said under his breath.

"What happened?"

"Someone said something bad around Yoongi's henchmen," Taehyung said with a sigh.

"Who is this Min Yoongi anyway?" Jimin asked, knowing Taehyung mentioned him before.

"Someone you should never meet," Namjoon said.

"Jimin, promise me you won't get involved with him," Taehyung said with concern.

"I won't get involved with Min Yoongi," Jimin said looking at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Good," Taehyung said with a small smile.

Jimin couldn't help but feel curious though.

~

"Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up with a cold stare as he saw two guys holding someone, practically dragging him along. Yoongi just looked at them with confusion.