20

Jimin was laying in bed with a very blank expression as he just tried to forget about what happened. Hoseok was guarding the cell, glancing at Jimin every so often. 

It wasn't long before Taehyung came into the cell with a long sigh. 

"Do you know what's been going on with Jungkook lately?" Taehyung questioned. "He's been like abnormally horny."

Hoseok just looked at Taehyung with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Hey Jimin," Taehyung said as he looked down at the boy with a head tilt. 

"Hi," Jimin said softly, his voice just barely audible. 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok just simply put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and shook his head. 

"Can we talk outside?" Hoseok questioned. 

Taehyung nodded before following Hoseok outside of the cell.

"Jimin got sexually assaulted today," Hoseok said softly. 

Taehyung's eyes widened as the realization of it all followed over him. 

"Where's Jimin?" the new guard, Wonwoo, asked the two, being out of breath from running all the way to the cell. 

"He's in the cell," Hoseok said. "But he's pretty shaken up right now, I think he wants to be alone." 

"I'm going to talk to him," Wonwoo said simply before going into the cell. 

Jimin was still laying on the bed motionless and expressionless. Wonwoo let out a sigh as he looked down at Jimin. 

"I'm sorry this happened to you Jimin," Wonwoo said. 

Jimin turned his head slightly to look at Wonwoo. 

"For some reason, I deserve it," Jimin said simply. "I don't know what I did but I obviously did something wrong." 

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," Wonwoo said to him. "Look everything is going to be okay. You'll get out of here soon I promise." 

Jimin didn't say anything and just turned his head away from Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo let out a small sigh and left the cell. 

"Will you make sure he's alright?" Wonwoo asked Taehyung and Hoseok. 

"Of course," Taehyung answered. 

Wonwoo nodded before going down the hall. 

"I wonder if Yoongi knows?" Hoseok questioned. 

~

"Someone let me out," Yoongi called as he kept hitting the door. 

Yoongi was in a desperate state at this point, he wanted to see Jimin and make sure he wasn't hurt too badly. As he sat with his back to the door, he thought about how he was going to murder whoever dared to touch Jimin. 

Suddenly there was the sound of the door unlocking. 

Yoongi shot up to his feet and looked at the door as it opened slowly revealing Wonwoo once again. 

"How is he?" Yoongi asked. 

"Do you want to get out of here?" Wonwoo asked, ignoring Yoongi's question. 

"What do you think dumbass?" Yoongi questioned with irritation. 

"Jimin's not in a good state right now, I thought maybe you could make him feel better," Wonwoo said softly as he looked down. "Just you have to protect him if I let you out, I just want him to be safe. I'm going to try to get him out of here."