Act II, Scene III

Back in Fairy World, Madison Watson was walking down the streets. She might have been out shinned by Madelyn in defeating the Darkness but that wasn't gonna stop her from getting the spotlight she wanted. She picked up a spray can bottle of pink spray paint and started to make graffiti on a nearby wall.

While it smeared a bit, the words read: 'Madison Watson is the True Chosen One'. She laughed shortly, hearing an atomic poof behind her. She didn't even need to turn her head to know it was Jorgen.

"Hey airhead, what's the weather like?" Madison completely teased, getting on Jorgen's last nerve.

"You do realize that you are violating Fairy Law." Jorgen warned her, in an annoyed tone.

Madison shot back, "And you do realize that you short changed me for that small fry?" She turned to Jorgen and added, "Look, I happen to be very proud of being a Red Scarlet, not to mention being a Chosen One. But when you take one of those titles from me, it will cost you. Big time." She paused as she asked, "How much did she charge you? Enough to get me out of the picture, I'd bet."

Jorgen gritted his teeth hard, "She wanted to help us, since we couldn't reach you. She felt obligated to the cause."

"Only because you had her over a barrel, Jorgey." Madison stated.

"Don't call me that." Jorgen scolded.

Madison put a finger to her chin as she wondered, "Actually, now that I think on it...what are the odds that you could find someone like me? Smart, pretty, has the Red Scarlet blood in her... Heh, if I didn't know any better, Jorgen, it would seem to me that small fry set me up so she could have a nice pay day."

"Get out." Jorgen demanded.

Madison perked up as she asked, "Excuse me? What the hell did you say to me?"

Jorgen further explained, "I said get out. You are no longer welcomed here. Especially when you talk about Madelyn like that." Jorgen pressed his wand down to the ground, 'poofing' Madison out of Fairy World. Just then, Madelyn, Mark, and her fairies arrived. He greeted, faking a smile, "Hey, you guys just missed me banning Madison Whatever from Fairy World."

Madelyn and her fairies shouted, in unison, "Oh no you didn't!"

"Where the hell is she," Madelyn demanded.

Jorgen rolled his eyes in annoyance and answered, "Who knows but who cares? She kept getting on my nerves."

Iris groaned, "You idiot, we need her!"

"The Darkness is coming back!" Cupid added.

Jorgen blurted out, "What?!"

With that, he led everyone back up to the Cave of Destiny.

...

Back at the Cave of Destiny, Jorgen turned on the light. Nacey had joined them, wanting to help.

Jorgen asked, "What are you saying? That I missed a hidden part of the Cave Prophecy?"

"That would be a 'yes'," Nacey answered.

Jorgen defended, "Listen, I will have you all know that I've got the eyes of an eagle, the speed of a pumba, and the wisdom of a great horned owl!"

Nacey shot back, "Says the fairy who put everyone in a gumball machine...again!"

She turned her back on Jorgen a bit, fuming a little bit. Madelyn decided to change the subject, walking over to the other wall. She saw some cave writing, lightning up the cave with two claps.