Act III, Scene V

Back in Fairy World; the two Eliminators from Hawaii had arrived. They were drinking more umbrella drinks as one said, "Nope. Madelyn Whyte isn't in this drink either."

That's when something hit him on the head.

The other Eliminator complained, "Oh, great it is raining."

They both lifted up their tiny umbrellas and realized what was coming down from the sky....wands.

The Eliminator picked up one of the wands and realized, "Uh oh..."

That's when Madelyn, Iris, Cupid, and Madison appeared. Madelyn was wearing a red mask around her eyes, a pink short sleeved shirt showing her cleavage and necklace, red gloves, dark red jeans, and red beautiful boots.

Madelyn asked them, "Hey, you dumb asses! You haven't happen to seen a world of imprison fairies that could be using their wands have you?"

Cassie stated, "Look, up in the sky! It's the Chosen One!"

The wands finally came down and Juandissimo added, "And it's raining wands!"

The fairies got their wands and freed themselves and that's when they started to battle the Eliminators.

Madelyn was using her karate skills and her new Red Scarlet energy. Madison was helping her. Juandissimo used bulls to get rid of some of the Eliminators as Cassie was using her klutziness.

However, the four of them got into some trouble of their own when the Eliminators surrounded them. Madelyn quickly blasted them, impressing Madison.

Madison stated, "Not bad, small fry."

Madelyn complained, "We aren't back on calling me that, are we?"

Madison just chuckled as Iris poofed up a giant hole. That's when ground ate the Eliminators up.

Madison directed, "Alright small fry, light the white wand of fire!"

Madelyn nodded as she jumped up, clapped her hands, and lighted the white wand. Cassie floated over and hugged Madison.

She gushed, "Yes! Fairy World is free!"

"And now, it's time we saved our world," Madelyn directed.

With that, they took off. Unknown to them; an Eliminator reported back to the Darkness about Madelyn returning to Earth.

...

Back in Serene, Jorgen and Nacey were staring down the Destructiontator. He had a wand in his hand and pointed it at Jorgen.

He wished, "I wish you had giant ears."

With a poof, Jorgen's ears became huge. That's when Nacey started laughing up a storm.

Jorgen shot her a look and hissed, "Not funny, Nance!"

She wiped a tear out of her eye, since she was laughing so hard as she responded, "It is to me."

Just then, the Destructiontator 'poofed' up two chairs as it bolted the two of them down and commented, "I'm going to give you two a front row seat as you watch your entire world go kaboom! And then, no more Darkness, no more Chosen One, and no more you."

The robots put weapons into the Earth's crust and plunged them in.

Mr. Hanna gave him a detonator and told him, "Here is the detonator."

He told them, "It's too small."

Mr. Barbara pointed out, "It's actually standard size. It is just because you are so big and scary..."