1;

I was on my way to another surgery, tired and just wanting to sleep.
This whole week I haven't been able to go home, because of work. I've worked day and night and I've only been able to sleep 4 hours this whole week.

When I was done with the surgery I went to get some rest.
As I was on my way to the staff room, when I heard someone calling for me.

"Doctor Lee" I turned around and saw one of our nurses behind me.

"Yes?" I answered

"You have a visitor, she's waiting in the lobby" after she said that she bowed and turned around walking away.

I groaned and sight mentally and made my way to the lobby.
As I reached the lobby I could see my best friend Areum, when she saw me her face lit up and she waved for me to hurry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused

"Wow that's how you greet your best friend?" She asked sarcastically. 
"Just kidding! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today after your work?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"And you couldn't just text me that? You seriously had to come all the way here?" I asked her tiredly.

"Oh right, I forgot that heheh" she laughed awkwardly.

I sight of how she could be so stupid and forgetting that she has a phone and can text me or call me.

"Okay fine, I end-" I was about to say when she interrupted me

"In one hour, I know" she said with a smile
"I looked at your schedule for today, and I'll just wait here" she said and walked away, leaving me hanging there.

'How could she know my schedule aish, this girl seriously.'

(After one hour)

One hour went pretty fast and easily, I went to my locker to change and then I headed out to Areum.

She was sitting on a chair, talking to some old lady, she was smiling and laughing and so was the old lady.

I had been friends with Areum since we were 6 years old. We went to the same middle school, high school and then we separated in college.
We are still best friends and hang out together all the time. Right now she works as a assistant manager. She works for a kpop group called BTS. I don't know anything about them, but I've heard a lot from Areum.

I went behind her and lowered myself to her ear and then I whispered "boo" and she squealed and jumped off the chair. I laughed and she looked a little mad first but then she burst out in laughter with me.

We were just walking in a park and it was peaceful until Areum started complain.

"Ow, my butt is hurting because of you" she whined

"Not my fault that you get easily scared" I sassed back

"Yeah but you could have been a little bit nicer" she complained.
"Hey by the way I was wondering if you wanted to come and meet the boys I work with?" She asked excitedly jumping up and down

"Wow, did your pain in the butt go away that easily" I said sarcastically

"Do you wanna come or not?" She asked getting a little irritated

I knew that I had to say yes because if I don't she will drag me there and force me to stay there, so I'll just make it simple for me.

"Yeah sure whatever, I don't even care"
I sight.

"Yeeey, I'm soooo happy that you'll finally meet them" she said jumping up and down while laughing.

(One week later)

I haven't been able to go meet the boys with Areum because of work, but now I'm finally free and I promised her that I'll go with her today.

We were sitting in the car on our way to BigHit Entertainment. She started blabbering about the boys but I wasn't interested in that until.

"And Yeah so I told them everything about you and-" she got cut off

"What!? You told them about me?" I said confused

"HEEEY, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD NOT ME!" She screamed so much that I thought that her lungs were going to explode because of the amount of oxygen she had taken in to be able so scream like that.

"You're not supposed to talk about personal stuff on work hours and especially not with the boys" I said angry.

"Sorry..." she said while hanging her head low

'ahh this girl I can't even stay mad at her' I smiled to myself and then turned around flicked her forehead and continued driving. She was quite surprised but happy that I wasn't mad anymore. 

"Even through I'm happy that you're not mad, that hurt you know" she whined and pouted

"Yah, I forgave you be happy" I said a little irritated now

"I know I am" she said smiling.

We arrived at BigHit Entertainment, I parked the car and we got out making our way to the doors.

We got in the elevator and she pushed the button with the floor number where BTS where.

We got out of the elevator and started walking to one of the doors on the right. Before she opened the door she turned around and looked at me nodding.

I just stood there coldly and nodded back a little and then she opened the door screaming.

"Heeelllooo you guys I'm back again~"

•••
That's it guys, first chapter, I hope you liked it!
Sorry about the grammar, it's bad I know.
I hope we meet each other in the next chapter bye<3
[may be slow updates]