15;

I was sitting with Areum and waiting for the boys to finish their practice. They were dancing to a song called "Fire" I have't heard it before and right when they played the song I was startled and jumped in the air. They had turned the volume to max.

I was really mad at Areum. She had dragged me over here because she thought that I had spend to little time with her and the boys.

I thought that I would be able to relax and enjoy a free day from work. Just seeing some dramas and being lazy. But no. That's impossible when you have someone like Areum in your life. She always finds a way to get me out of the hous even thorugh I don't want to or feel like it.

When the guys were practicing I caught myself starring at mostly Yoongi. When we had eye contact I turned my gaze away and looked at Hoseok.

I thought back at all moments we had together since we met and I almost forgot about our little act.
Thanks to him Soo Eun thinks now that we're dating and she's really happy about it. He didn't want to make her sad by telling her it's not true so he said that we were dating.
I did get mad at him, but now I think that it wouldn't be that bad to date him. I mean he can get grumpy and can have bad attitude but he's mostly okay actually.

The guys practice already ended but I didn't notice because I was spacing out. Areum pushed me a little, waking me up from my daydreaming.

We hung out with the boys for about 2 hours. They decided to drive me back to work. I didn't mind because Areum drove me here and she would be to lazy to drive back.

We reached the hospital and I got out. I turned around wanting to say goodbye to them but bumped into someone's chest. Looking up I meet Yoongi's eyes. He smiled a little before closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusing while looking at the rest of the members waving at me before driving away.

"I thought I'd come inside for a while" I hummed in response. He looked surprised at me for not talking back to him. But right now I was freaking tired and didn't care.

We went to my office and sat down and just talked for awhile. I hadn't been able to talk properly with him because we both have been buys for awhile.

"Ohh little siiiissss!~" Youngsik barged in screaming and singing at the same time. Making me want to cut of my ears thanks to his "beautiful" voice.

"Dammit Youngsik stop singing!" I barked mad at him for almost making me deaf.

While complaining at Youngsik without my notice he and Yoongi were kind of having a stare contest. I stopped in mid sentence and looked weirdly at them.
Until Yoongi broke the gaze and for nowhere Youngsik huurade and started jumping around like a little kid that just got what he wished for birthday.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked confused while furring my eyebrows. He stopped and laughed awkwardly before nodding slowly and going out of the room.

"Oh and we'll talk later heheh" he said before going out and humming a song for himself.

"Is that your brother?" Yoongi asked holding in his laughter. I nodded slowly feeling kind of embarrassed.

'Why the hell does he have to act like a dork when Yoongi's here' I asked myself in my head.

Me and Yoongi spent the day talking and he suggested that we go and meet Soo Eun. Because he missed her and wanted to see her.
I agreed because I haven't been able to meet her either for a while. We made our way towards Soo Eun's room, it was silent between us but it was a comfortable silent.

We arrived at Soo Eun's room, I knocked lightly before pushing the door open. As soon as she saw us she ran towards us and hugged us.

"Oppa, unnie I haven't seen you in a long time!" She smiled from ear to ear and we smiled back at her. She dragged us to her bed and we sat down.

"Oppa, unnie I have a question for you two" she said while playing with her fingers. Me and Yoongi looked at her and nodded for her to continue.

"Why haven't I seen you guys kiss?"

•••
Neeew chapter!
Finally I updated, thought I'd never update. But I finally did.
I promised myself to update this weekend and here you go!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!
Byee!<33