21;

"Okay the thing that happened was"

(3rd POV)

One week earlier!
Jimin and Jin were in Jin's car driving towards your parents house. They never told Youngsik what they were doing, but they never new what your parents had done to you and him. They wanted to help Youngsik in some way, he was so depressed ever since you got into a coma. So they thought that your parents could help in a way.

But one thing they thought about was that you guys never talked about your family like they did. They shrugged it off as your parents house came into view.

Jin parked the car and got out with Jimin. They knocked on the door and a woman opened it.

"Hello my name is Jin and we're looking for Ms Lee and Mr Lee" Jin said politely while giving her a smile.

"They're upstairs" she said while turning around and waiting for them to go in.

They made their way through the long hall, admiring the view off the house from the inside.

'Why have they never told us that they live like this' Jimin asked himself.

They went up the long stairs, Jin stoped while looking at the pictures off their family. But was confused as to why there weren't any pictures off you or Youngsik.

When they reached the second floor they started roaming around looking for your parents. They didn't have to look for long before they heard a female voice talking in a phone.

"Yes I know that's she's in the hospital" she said, Jin and Jimin felt relieved that they didn't have to tell them the story from scratch.

Jin and Jimin went to the door and pushed it open only a little to be able to see in the room.
The female turned towards a man that was seated in a leather armchair.

"What are you going to do honey?" The man asked while taking a glass of vine and taking a sip out off it.

"You know that I don't give a damn about them and we got bigger problems right now" she growled back.

"We'll take care off those problems you don't have to worry" he answered back. Jimin immediately grabbed his phone from his back pocket, brining his phone up to his face and pressing record button. He didn't know why he did but it felt important to him to film it.

"The drugs will be delivered soon, you don't have to worry. No one will be able to catch us" the man continued. Jimin's eyes widened at what he had heard. He felt Jin tense behind him.

"I don't want to find out that we tortured Youngsik and y/n as well or we'll be domed" she answered while crossing her arms over her chest while leaning back at the table.

Jimin felt his body being pushed towards the door. Jin was letting Jimin hold his weight while listening close to the conversation between the couple. Even through Jin was much bigger than Jimin and much taller he still felt the need to have help to keep his body from falling on the ground because of shock.

Jimin fell forward making the door open, he then looked up at the socked couple before stopping the film and slowly getting up on his feet. Jin was still behind him slightly scared before screaming "RUN" and they both ran out off the room and down the stairs.

"CATCH THEM!" Your mother screamed and soon people started running behind them, they speed up.

The air blowing their hair back as they passed different women and men looking weirdly at them. They reached the door and Jimin slammed it open before running to the car.

When they finally got out off reach they breathed out of relief.

"To the polis" Jimin said while panting heavily, Jin nodded and he drove to the polis.

Jin and Jimin were sitting at the polis station
Waiting impatiently. Jimin has turned his phone in and showed the polis his video that he recorded.

"Thank you for showing us this-" before the man could finish his sentence Jimin stepped in.

"Is it enough of evidence?" He asked, the polis waited a while before nodding. Jimin felt glad that it was enough.

He and Jin knew now why they never talked about there parents and why they always looked so scared when they mentioned them.

"Thank god" Jin mumbled while putting a hand on his chest and beating in and out.

(Y/n POV)

"Sooo that happened and now they are finally in jail for what they did" Jimin grinned happily and in seconds I burst into tears, off happiness.

•••
Another update!!!
I felt and still feel extremely bored bc we're doing a theater in our school with all the seniors before we end school. So I'm really bored bc like every scene takes about one hour to rehears and I'm already done with my part so only thing left for me to do is sing!
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see in the next one!
Byee!!<33