5;

I was resting in my offices with my head on the table and my hands were playing around with a pen. Thinking about what happened yesterday.

There was a light knock on the door and my head flew up from the table and I took out some papers pretending to work.

"Come in" I screamed loud enough for the other person to hear from the other side of the door.

The door cracked open and there wasn't anyone there. I furrowed my eyebrows and bent over the table to see if someone was hiding. As I bent over I saw my brothers head pop in. I was startled and jumped back on my chair, with my hand over my chest trying to calm down.

"Yah, you scared me!" I screamed at him, he came in my office and closed the door after him.

"Soorry" he smiled widely

"So why are you here" I asked while putting down the papers on the table

"Well first of all, I was going to ask why you're not doing your work?" He said as he used his chief tone

I looked away from him embarrassed and he's smile only grew wider. He went to my desk and took a seat in front of me.

"So, why're you not working? Because this is the first time in my life that I see you spacing out on work hours" he asked while pointing at me and raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yah Youngsik, don't you have anything else to do? Why do you always bother me?" I raised my voice a little at him because he was seriously annoying me right now.

"That's not how you talk to you team leader" he still kept his cool mode on. Putting one leg over the other one and putting his head on his hand.

I gave him a little glare and went back to work for real this time.

He chuckled lightly and got up from his seat. Making his way to the door but before going out he turned around looking at me.

"Get back to work and try not to space out again" he smiled while going out the door and closing it behind him.

I groaned and let my head fall back in my seat.

(30 minutes later)

I tried to go back to work, but my mind always seemed to drift back to Yoongi. For the first time in my life I couldn't focus on work. I groaned in frustration and put my hands on my head falling down on the table.

"What the hell really happened yesterday?" I mumbled to myself.

(Flash back)

"Hi my name is Min Yoongi" he said showing a gummy smile.

I sat there frozen, my mind was completely blank.

"Are you joking right now or what?" I asked confused, hoping it was a joke

He didn't say anything, he's hand was still there waiting for me to shake it. I looked him up and down, noticing that he clearly wasn't joking.

I nervously stretched out my hand and took it in his. There was an awkward silence until he took back his hand and went out of the car.
I followed after him and went to Areum's side of the car.

I got her out of the car and putted her on my back. I turned around facing Yoongi and damn he was shaking so much I thought he's brain was going to fall from his head.

"You should go" I say to him as he only nodded and gave me a small smile and went to his car and then drove away.

I sight and got myself and Areum in the building, I went straight to the elevator. I pushed my number and the elevator went up. I was struggling to hold myself and Areum up because she was a bit heavy. The elevator doors finally opened on my floor and I dragged myself to my apartment.

I went straight to my bedroom and putting down Areum on the bed and tucking her in. A small sight escaped my lips as I was really tired, I went to get a blanket and a pillow and got out of my room to the couch. I lied down and thought back on the day and what had happened. The time went and I tossed and turned around not being able to sleep. As the time went on my eyes got heavier and soon I fell into a deep sleep.

(End of flashback)

"I should really try to do some work now" I mumble to myself as I really did my work this time.

•••
I'm soooo sorry that I haven't been updating, I was going to update this weekend. But I had a volleyball camp and I didn't have time to do it. After the volleyball camp I was sooo damn tired and couldn't even hold myself up!
But finallyyy there's a NEW update
Hope you enjoy
Byee<3