Chapter 9

Aecha's P.O.V.
These dorks... I can't believe they really did that. I still couldn't process it through my mind even today. I drove my mother home and helped her settled down before I left.
As she handed me the bag of clothes, she made herself clear. "No baggy pants in Japan you hear?" She kept repeating. I sighed and nodded in agreement. Then, I received a call.

"Hey Hobi~"I greeted.

"Hello my lady~ Almost on your way?" He asked.

"Yup, putting a couple of things in my car and I'm ready to go!"I replied cheerfully.

"You left with nothing, how come you have stuff to put on your car? Let me guess.. No, impossible. Did you go shopping?!" He screamed.

I laughed."You know me better than this."

"Let me think again. Your mom bought some without asking you."He tried."And let me guess with what she said yesterday... She didn't get you any sports clothes." He added hitting the spot.

"Yup, that's more like it. She's got a thing for the Idol look recently. I don't know where she gets the inspiration. Do you?" I said sarcastically.

"I have absolutely no clue!" His voice full of sarcasm expressed before bursting into laughter.

"Didn't you have something to do this morning?" I wondered.

"You're right and you'll be able to hear my wonderful voice during your trip!~"He confirmed.

"Why so?" The clueless girl I tried to be asked.

"You're better than this Ash. Radio!" He said faking slight irritation.

I chuckled."I know. Just one more thing before I go."

"Anything for my lady~" He replied.

"Please let me wear sweatpants.."I pleaded.

"Bye lovely~" Hobi said as he hung up.

Dammit Hobi. Why won't you let me?! I hugged my mom goodbye and I was ready for a long drive back to Seoul. I turned on the radio. Music played for a while, EXO, Blackpink, MonstaX, etc, until the hosts started talking again introducing a quite messy bunch.

"They accepted to be here today, freshly out of their last concert in Korea for the Love Yourself tour. Hello Bangtan!" The announcer presented.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Hello!" We greeted together.

"Thank you for being here even after a show." He said.

"It really is no trouble. We like coming here. Thanks for having us." Namjoon explained.

"Let's talk about your evolution. Of course, you all grew up, but there is a huge difference between the No more dreams era and the new love yourself era." He asked.

"You are right to say that we grew up, but that is exactly why it changed so much. Suga, Hobi and I write a lot of our songs. The inspirations that came to us five years ago is not the same as the ones we have now. We lived more and I think that, as we matured, our way to express ourselves became cleaner. We got more skilled at writting." Our leader said.

"RM is right. At first, most boy bands keep an image and stick to it whether they like it or not. We wanted to project the bad boy image at first, but we realized that most boy bands had this mark and that it wasn't us anymore so we simply grew out of it and poured our thoughts, feelings and emotions into songs."Suga added.

"Your style changed as well. From all black to colouful. I know you are not the ones who choose what you wear on MV's. Please tell us all the work behind it."The host continued.
We all looked at Taehyung to speak.

"I know I hang out around the stylists more, but it's because I want to know if they have more Gucci clothes!"Tae attacked.

"Just speak you kid."Jin complained.

"Fine. Our stylists are very skilled at understanding what we want to reflect in our songs and know exactly which clothes we need and would love to wear. Of course, they don't like when I play in their dressers, but it's their fault for not locking the damn door."Tae affirmed.

"Like yesterday."Jimin laughed.

"It wasn't me I swear!"V replied.

"No fighting boys!"The host spoke trying not to burst out of laughter.

"Aechi would kick your butts!"Jin attacked as a mom, making the kids stop bickering.

"While we are at it, you spoke of Aecha L'Écuyer just now.. How was it to work with her for the first time?"The announcer wondered.

All the looks went to me."Well.."

"Hyung didn't trust her at first!"He Jungkook yelled, happy to put me on the spot.

"Not that I didn't trust her, I did. I just wanted her to prove herself and she surely did. Her dance skills are incredible. We're best friends now!"I happily replied.

"How was learning the choreos?"The host questioned.

"So tough.."Namjoon and Jin hyung exhaled.

"It was different. I like Noona's dances." The maknae line said.

"Hoseok can give a better appreciation. These two kids love dance so much that they created like ten other ones to dance on, on their free time. They're crazy."Suga confirmed.

"We just love to dance and we're buddies. What's the problem?"I asked Hyung.

"It's all I freaking see on Instagram now!" Suga sighed frustrated.

"I don't mind. To be honest, V, Kookie and I think of her as our big sister you know. We're her family and she's ours." Jimin stated as the boys agreed.

"Will she follow Bangtan to Japan for your tour? You leave in a day right?" The announcer asked.

"We don't leave family behind." Jin confirmed.

"All our managers and stylists come so of course she will board the plane with us."Namjoon added.

"Funny story, on our concert yesterday, her mother made us promise she would not wear sweatpants on our trip. Honestly, that girl has nothing else than this in her closet and she loves them so much that when I called her this morning, she stopped me from hanging up to ask me one thing... Please let me wear my pants." I explained as laughed for a moment.

"Good luck on your Japanese tour! Until we meet again." The host finished as they thanked everyone and music came back on the radio.

As we walked in the hallway I wondered if Ash arrived home safely. I asked her to message me when she would be home, but she never did. I started to worry until I saw a pair of fiery red sweatpants in front of me outside of the radio station.

"Ash?"I asked stupidly as if I was dreaming.

She chuckled."It took me less time than I tought and since I knew the radio was close by I.."I didn't listen to a word of her explanation. I ran to her and hugged her tight gently gripping her soft caramel hair, a firm grip on her waist as I spun her around hearing her giggle.I didn't want to let go, especially after she said these three words I'm home. I missed her hair that even if she brushed it well was still slightly tangled, her amber eyes that told a story when you looked into them, her flower sented perfume that slightly filled my nostrils, her sweatpants that she can't stop wearing, her smile that cheers me up instantly..Her.

"Don't ever scare me like that again.." I pleaded.

I felt her grasp tighten, her head on my shoulder feeling her sweet smile form next to my neck as she spoke."I won't.."