Chapter 11

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"Wake up Ash.. I know it's early and dangerous to wake up the sleeping kitten you are, but we don't want to miss our flight.."I spoke softly into her ear while she was soudly sleeping on our couch.
"Hmm.. 5 more minutes.."She groaned.

"Please.. I came to wake you up so you won't be woken up by my banging on the guys' doors.. Please my lady.."I pleaded.

She looked up to me with her barely woken eyes and grinned."Thanks..."

I pat her head."Go change in the bathroom while I make some noise."

She nodded and sleepily walked with her change of clothes in hand towards the bathroom.

"Time to fly! Wake up sleepy heads!"I yelled through the dorm.

They opened their doors looking at me like I was an alien.
"Get dressed~"I cheerfully asked.
We all dressed up, ate and put our shoes on.
"Don't forget a coat Ash, it's cold in the plane."I told her.

"Right! Got that."She said putting it on.

It was refreshing to see her in another thing than a dance outfit.
(imagine it's her)

Shorts and turtleneck sweater with over the knee boots

Shorts and turtleneck sweater with over the knee boots.. What a change from crop top, sweats and a pair of converse. She stole the spotlight at the airport. Some stole it in another way.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung! Where did you freaking go?!"She swore. We lost sight of them for the third time in the last 15 minutes.
Our plane would depart in a bit less than an hour so it gave us time. Where did we finally find them? The youngest at a small shoe store and the other looking a Gucci ad poster and taking selcas in front of it. We got hold of them and finally boarded our plane.

This is how we were placed:
Jin, RM and Suga in the first row;
Maknae line in the middle;
Me and Aecha in the back. She wanted to sleep in peace so this was the best arrangement we could make.

"Are you alright?"I asked seeing her hand shake slightly.

"Y-yeah. Just fine.."She awfully lied.

I gently got hold of her hand so it would stop trembling."Is it your first time on a plane?" I questioned her as she slowly moved her head up and down as a shy response.

"You were so excited.. We were so excited that I forgot to ask.. If you don't feel well, just lay your head on my shoulder."I offered her and she took it as she let her head fall delicatly on me. I stroke her hair and heard her breathing slow down.

"Hey Hobi hyung? Wanna play a..game?"Jimin asked me seeing the position I was in.

"If it doesn't ask me to move too much or to make a lot of noise yes. I don't want to wake her up.."I agreed.

Jimin started to record on his phone."We're on our plane to Japan. I'm here with J-hope hyung."

"Hi~" I greeted.

"We have to whisper because someone here is taking a nap."Jimin added showing Ash.

"She snores like a baby grizzly.."I laughed.

"But she's scarier than Suga hyung if we accidentally wake her up."Jimin added as we heard Yoongi complain in front of us.

He kept going for a while. I don't know when he stopped 'cuse I fell asleep before he pressed the stop button.

It was a short 2 hours flight, but a nice 2 hours that went without trouble. Once in Tokyo, we got out of the plane, grabbed our suitcases and went straight to the hotel. It was around 9am.
We had been assigned 4 rooms just like in our dorm.
Aecha is our only choreographer at Big Hit for the moment. Since we have a limited amount of rooms that are already at full capacity, she didn't mind sharing a room with one of us.
As usual, we wrote our names on papers, folded them and put them in my hat to pick the pairings.

"So... First pair is.. Suga and Taehyung!"I announced.

"Daegu boys together."Jin commented as Suga sighed a why him of all people.

"Second pair is...Jungkook and Jimin!"I continued.

"Why?! I'll just go to our room already.." Jungkook complained.

"You can't go first! I'm the first! First born in Busan, first in the room!"Jimin yelled running after him.

"Aechi was the first actually so shut it Jimin."Namjoon replied, but it was too late. The Busan boys already left.

"Let's continue."She laughed.

Jin interfered."How about we split it like this? Namjoon and I, Hobi and you."

"I really don't want to impose myself.."She timidly expressed.

"You guys know each other better. It's only logical you share the room."Namjoon tried to convince her.

"One of you two will go in the bathroom to change, that's all." Jin added.

She glanced at me."S-sure. Let's do that." She took the key and started walking as the guys winked at me. I whispered a small shut it before following her.

Aecha's P.O.V.
Me? Sharing a room with Hobi? Why did you propose this Jin?! I kept walking in front of J-hope so he wouldn't notice my embarrassment.

"Ash, slow down, we'll miss our room." Hobi said catching up to me.

I immediately stopped moving in front of our door number."Right here!"I smiled getting in.

Stop being weird Aecha.. Urgh, but these boots are killing me..

I heard a laugh behind me as we got inside."Can't support heels, can you?"

"Oh shut it, I wear sport shoes all the time. It's only normal that it hurts.."I replied to Hobi.

"Sorry, sorry. You'll be able to wear something more comfortable from now on."He grinned.

"Why? I wondered.

He affirmed with a dimply smile."We're going sight seeing!"