Chapter 28

Aecha's P.O.V.
I was getting ready for work. Brewing myself a nice cup of coffee while watching the news. When they started mentioning the best dance school in Seoul was gonna do in a week, I shut the TV down. Talk about a way to ruin my day. Jookhyun told me he tried to get me in, but they wouldn't hear him out.
I didn't really care anymore since we'd crash the party.

After putting my stuff in the dishwasher, I went to my room so I would go to work in something other than my pyjama.

I changed into my usual work clothes, t-shirt and sweats, and drove to BigHit entertainment.

To my surprise, only the vocal line was in the dance studio.
"Hi guys, where are the others?" I asked confused.

"Oh! Hi Noona!" Jungkook waved."RM hyung is at his studio with A.X.Q."

"Suga hyung is with 6A.C.E.S. for their new compositions." Tae added.

I sighed lightly before Jimin spoke."And prince charming is at his to write and create songs too." He smiled.

New songs? That's a wonderful thing to hear! New music to dance on! Stay calm Ash, don't do that idiot grin. Good."Really? Oh well, Guess I'll practice with only you guys." I tried not to show too much excitment from the music news.

"How about we practice the little choreo you thought us?" Jin proposed.

"Good idea! Let's take our places. All set?" They nodded at my words. "Alright then 5,6,7,8. And 1, 2, lift here, 5,6,7, turn and.." I kept going like this for a while.

"Ready for the critics everyone?" Jimin laughed.

"Hey! I'm not that harsh." I glared at him.

"You're like Hobi hyung.." Kookie said.

"Even stricter." Tae added.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Right.. They were not wrong. Hobi and I are very strick when it comes to precision, especially on dance, but for my sunshine.. It's all the time. With him, we wouldn't leave the studio until midnight if it wasn't perferct. Maybe I'm harsher when it comes to dance, but Hobi's a perfectionist in general.

"Way better than last time, but.. Jin, keep your head up when we back away. No looking at your feet. I know you love them, but no staring at the floor, the public is your friend not the wooden floor." I criticized.

"Ouch.. That hurts." Oppa said scratching his nape as the other were laughing.

"You guys are no better."I took Jin's defense."Tae. Your arms were never straight. Kookie, you lacked energy. Jimin. Simple and small movements don't need too much amplitude if it is to lose its core and meaning."

They looked down embarrassed."Sorry noona.."

"It's alright, another time and we'll be done for the day." I stated.

"Already? But it's only been 3 hours." Jin said looking at the clock.

"I have other work waiting for me on my desk."I sighed.

I hated desk work. Staying in front of a computer for hours, doing planification.. It's one of the main reasons why being a choreographer was my dream job. Yet, I forgot that there are things I am to do that do need some time in front of a screen.

"Let's get back at it." I spoke starting the music.

I left slightly displeased. It was good! They were almost excellent in fact, but almost. I told them to practice it on their own while I went to change in something more appropriate and less sweaty for my hours or paperwork waiting for me.
((forget the glasses))