Chapter 43

Aecha's P.O.V.
Thank goodness it was Saturday. Since I told Hobi that I had something planned, he decided to go to his studio. I managed to drive to the guys' dorm without trouble because I didn't need my left foot to drive.

"Hey there princess!" Jin welcomed me warmly. "You're early. The 2 others of the Busan trio are still sleeping. You'd be a dear to wake them up."

I hugged him."I'll take care of that. Before I go, why did you need my help so bad?"

"Can't I just want to cook with you?!" He yelled pouting.

"Yes Oppa. It's just that it's for an Eat Jin. You usually do that yourself." I explained.

"Your boyfriend is stealing our sister from us. We stole you back for the day."He answered.

"You're all children.." I sighed laughing.

"Watch your mouth child!" He scolded me.

I ran to the sleeping boys' rooms."Sorry!"

I carefully opened the door to see a peaceful Mochi asleep. I cleared my throat. "Ya pabo wake up." My tone was a lot lower than usual. It's the Busan accent. No one except him knows I can talk like this. Not even Kookie. I don't use it in Seoul because it's not very feminine.. Not at all.

"Why so rough Jagi? No salangda oppaya?" He mumbled.

"You're not my Oppa. Now get up, Jin is waiting for you guys." I kept my tone.

"Got a question for you." He fluffed his hair sitting up."Why don't you speak like that around us? You sound great."

I laughed."I already have a natural deep voice. I don't need a deeper one."

"But I'm sure Hobi hyung would find it hot."He argued.

I threw a shirt at his face."Stop that and dress up you kid." I said flustered leaving the room.

I went to Kookie's room and spoke without my satoori."Hey kiddo.. Wake up.." I shook is shoulder.

"Noona? It's morning already?" He groaned.

"Yes it is Kook. Get dressed." I asked him before leaving him to change.

"Wait!" He got up fast.

"What?" I gave him a questioning look.

"How did you get here?" He wondered.

I rolled my eyes."I drove genius."

"You won't help your foot like this." He spoke up.

"I heard enough Hoseok number 2. I'll put ice on it while you film your vlive."I promised.

"Good with me!" He bunny-smiled as I left successfully waking up the guys.

"How do you do this? Takes me ages." Jin asked amazed by the little time it took.

"No clue." I laughed.

I saw him wrongly cutting chicken for an Alfredo pastas recipe. I ran to him and chuckled."Ya appa.. That's not how you do it." I gently took the knife off of his grip."You have to follow the natural muscle fibers of the meat- Is something wrong?" I looked up at him who stood kinda shocked.

"You called me appa just there." He stated in a whisper.

I just realized what I had done."Oh my gosh.. I-I'm so sorry!" I apologized completely embarrassed."I-it's just that each time my dad tried to cook, he purposely did something wrong because he knew I liked to explain how we should do it. He'd.. He'd always have that little light in his eyes as I explained. I only noticed he was doing it on purpose when I was twelve, because everyone except Moonie know how to cut onions, but even after I showed him 20 times, my dad kept cutting wrong."
I kept cutting even as I felt something roll down my cheek. Even if it had been 11 years, each memory stung me so bad, because I tried my best not to think about it. Like he never existed.