Chapter 146

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Don't forget to pack a warm coat, nights can be pretty chilly.." I reminded my boyfriend as I folded my clothes into my suitcase.

"I have one in there already." He confirmed. We hadn't talked last night. I thought he'd prefer not to or at least wait until after a good night's sleep. He'd been awfully calm and quiet. I mean.. He could be like that, very often, but now he had a reason for it. The quietness wasn't a comfortable one to me.

I sighed of relief. "Good because I don't want you getting cold.." He would always get cold. He had coats, but handed them to the youngest ones to make sure they'd be warm without thinking he was the one that would get the chills later on.

A warm smile stretched across his face. "You care for my well-being but.." He searched in the closet before gently handing me a piece of clothing. "You always forget about yourself." His lips softly met my cheek. "That's why I worry for two."

A tiny smile appeared on my face when I folded my wool coat and put it in my suitcase. "Maybe I don't worry enough, but you.." I sat on the edge of the bed. "You worry too much about me."

He pouted. "That's not true.."

I chuckled. "Hobi.. Your hand still goes under my shirt at night to feel that my scar is truly healed."

He sat down next to me. "You felt that huh? I guess it's a little too much."
Of course I felt it. Not his touch, but in my heart. Each time his hand went for it, my heart would ache because he wouldn't tell me about it.. Which was what he always told me not to do.

"No." I denied. "It's fine really.. Just not when you get worried about eveything I do or will do okay?" I explained. "The more you'll tell me not to do it, the more I'll want to do it to prove you wrong."

He nodded. "Right.. I love a stubborn girl I forgot about that." He laughed after I slapped his chest. "No but really, I'll try to keep my mouth shut about that and if I get another nightmare, I'll tell you."

I kissed him. "I'm happy to hear that." I just hoped he would actually speak to me if it happened because I may be stubborned.. But I'm just as stubborned as he is.

He smiled and checked the content of my suitcase. "Well I'd be happy to see an other colour than black in your suitcase Angel."

I sat on it. "What? There's colours in there! I swear."

He smirked. "Bad liar. Let me do your suitcase."

I didn't have many colours in there I had to admit, but with us moving in I had done a heavy clean up of what my mother had given me. Well.. Almost. Hobi made me keep some colourful pieces that I didn't hate. I'll say didn't hate because I hadn't worn any of the pieces he made me keep.

I sighed. "Okay, but I'm not as extravagant as you so make sets you know I'll like and wear.. And are okay to work in." Knowing him, he'd mix up a pink lace shirt with a green velvet skirt and that.. Is already too much for me.

He promised. "I will I will! Did Mako pass by to pick the dogs up? I got up pretty late."

I had to laugh remembering his mouth open as he was snoring this morning. "I'm well aware of that. She came by right before you woke up."

"That's why it's so calm in here!" He figured out. "Okay so let me take care of your clothes and you can pack the rest!"

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"That.. Is a lot of colour baby.." She said looking through my picks. Was there a lot? I didn't think so. I just hoped I stayed close enough to her comfort zone.

I did think she looked fine in black, but she looked even better when her clothes were as colourful as her soul. "I don't think so. All good, all pretty."

She laughed. I think my choices didn't displease her. "Just let me add my makeup bag and it'll be complete." She gave me a confused look when I stopped her. "What are you doing?"
Honestly Ash honey? Makeup? She had to be kidding me.

"You're gorgeous like this. Natural." I took her bag away. "Don't dirty your face with makeup."

She softly smiled, her eyes glistening as she closed her suitcase. "You don't have to be sweet you know."

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. "Not sweet if it's the truth to me Angel."

"You wear more makeup than I do baby. Can't I put just a bit to be even?" She joked.

I held her tighter. "No! You can't do that! It's in my job description not yours. Your face is perfect just like this."

"What if I get a pimple? I won't be able to cover it." She argued.

Why was it such a concern really? "I have a feeling you won't get any okay? I don't think you'll need any." She tried to steal the bag from my hand. I lifted up in the air. "You are not bringing this Angel!"

She giggled. "Ya! Give it back!" She tried to get a hold of it without any success. She ended up pushing me down on the bed to get it, but she didn't do it weirdly enough.

I opened my hands surrendering to her. "You win! Take your bag back.."

Her statement made me smile."I don't want it anymore because.. I won't need it right?"

I brought her lips to mine dragging her chin to mine with my fingers softly brushing against her jaw. "Changed your mind? That's rare."

She got off me. "Very funny.. Just get your ass downstairs will you? Your coffee is getting cold."

The sound of the doorbell got heard. "What the hell are they doing here right now?"

She tried to conceal her laugh. "My fault sweety, I thought it'd be nice to eat all together before we hit the road."

"Are you gonna let Jin hyung drive?" I had to ask.

Of course.. She said. "I certainly am not." She tied her hair up and fixed her glasses on her face. "Mind opening up and greeting them? I've got some food to prepare."

I grinned. "As if it was done."