Chapter 169

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I greeted my parents before they left. "Be careful on the road okay? I'm sorry Ash's still asleep so she can't say goodbye. I think she had a bit much to drink and that 2am ain't her favorite time to sleep."

My mother hugged me. "It's more than fine Hoseok. Call us soon alright?"

I nodded. "Will do for sure. Have a safe drive."

"Always." My father assured passing my doorstep.

Oh well. They were gone.. Nathalie was having breakfast and my sister was still sleeping like a baby. Guess I'd deal with my noona a little longer.

Aecha's P.O.V.
I didn't want to get out of bed at all.
"My little star, I'm gonna leave soon. I just wanted to give you a hug before I go." My mother whispered.

I sat up opening my arms. "Sorry for not getting up sooner mom.. And for being kind of a baby about it."

She kissed my forehead. "It's alright honey. Just think you should warm up yourself before you go back to work tomorrow."

Right.. I truly wasn't feeling up to it. "I'll do that later for sure. Have a safe drive okay?"

"Of course I will." She laughed. "You two take care too."

She left.. I was sad, but meant I could go back to sleep.
Such a fluffy pillow and warm covers. That big bed all for myself. I slowly sunked in its warmth going back to sleep.

"Good morning Ash! How's my dongsaeng?" Mej said.

I love her but.. Dammit she just wanted to be nice. "I'm good.. Thanks."

"Are you gonna have breakfast with my brother and I?" She proposed.

I sunk in bed. "Not hungry.. But thanks. I'll let the Jung siblings eat alone."

She chuckled. "Okay okay, but eat something later."

"Yeah yeah.. " I frowned pulling the covers over my head.

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I had just sent off my sister.. 2pm. Maybe I should wake Ash up so we can warm up together. I went upstairs. "Ash?" Still asleep huh? I crawled up in bed. "Wake up Angel.."

She groaned probably to sleepy still. "Hmm.. Leave me alone.."

"I thought we could dance a little together. Walk out.." I went to caress her arm. "Stretch a little-"

She sat up fast. "What do you not get about leaving me alone? I dance all the time."

"Then maybe eat?" I proposed not understanding where her anger came from.

Her tone was a step louder. "I'm gonna be fine if you get out and let me sleep Hoseok."

I had awoken the devil. What had I done? "Fine. Stay here. With that character you won't go far anyway." I tried to leave without slamming the door behind me.

What the hell was going on with her? Maybe it was drinking and bad sleep? She woke up and got up a couple of times last night.. I sat on the couch and picked Ae-in up. "Do you know what's up with your mommy? She's been weird lately. I still don't get it. Is it because the girls are disbanding? Because PD-nim doesn't like her?" I stared at her puppy blue eyes. "I wish you could talk.. I wish she could talk too, but your mommy doesn't talk much about her feelings. I still adore her, but it's one of the reasons we fight sometimes.. But we argue that I can't get clues sometimes.. I'm trying to get better, but it's not working is it?"

Aecha's P.O.V.
I tried to slowly make my way to the kitchen without any noise.. My plan awfully failed as metal bowls fell as I passed by. I really was clumsy.

"I knew you were up before you moved that bowl Aecha." He said his tone slightly cold.
It gave me chills. I froze there. I didn't want to cry. I didn't get why it made me so weak inside. I heard his footsteps get closer. I saw the shadow of his hand. I tried not to shiver. He'd yell at me right? Be angry? He had the right to. "Are you feeling better?" What? His hand was soft on my shoulder, his tone caring. "I know you can stew a while when PD-nim is mean to you.." That was it? I got so scared for nothing? "H-hey there's tears.. Why tears?" He carefully wrapped his arms around me. "I didn't want to scare you.. Don't cry."

I stuggled to talk. "I don't deserve you.." Sure he was slow sometimes, but he would never yell and always be attentionate.. Stoping everything just to focus on that.

His laugh refreshed me. "Of course you do.. How about I make you a sandwich and we go move our bodies a little?"

I couldn't say no could I? "Okay.. Sorry for yelling at you earlier."

He smiled. "To be fair, I know not to wake you, but your mom and my sister don't. My fault."

No. It was all on me.
We did get to dancing after I ate thought. I didn't want to dance too hard.

Hobi had the biggest grin on his face seeing me dance. So I couldn't stop dancing and danced harder.

He jumped to his feet. "Feels a lot better does it?"

I nodded. "It does."

He motioned for me to sit down. "My turn."

He was so adorable.. I had to kiss him once it ended.
It didn't just turn out to be a kiss as I had expected it to be. He kissed me deeply.. Held me closer and tighter. I liked it, hell I loved it, but Hobi I couldn't do more than this. To scared anything could happen or wound or hurt. He pulled back seeing how reluctant I was. "Only one in the mood huh? Do you want me to wear you down or kissing like this is as far as I'll go tonight?"

I caressed his arm and pecked his lips. "It's not because it's just kissing that it can't be great right?"

He denied. "Of course course not. It's always good."

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "You're cute."

He kissed me again. "That's my job."

I loved him so much..