Chapter 74

Aecha's P.O.V.
"Hey boys! With what you wrote and recorded before you went on tour, I already have new material for you. But first, how was touring?"
I smiled welcoming the young boy band in.

"Ah! It was great! We got in touch with the fans and we had a lot of fun." JinJin commented.

I nodded. "Good! Then.. Shall we get started?"
And we did.

"Let's do one of your first to warm up. Let's go!" I clapped my hands before pressing play.

"Great! That was great! I was worried you had forgotten about it." I sighed of relief. "Another one?"

"You practiced right? You're getting better and better!" I was proud. Really.

"Can we goof around? Just a little? After that you can teach us whatever you want! Promise." Eunwoo asked.

"Why not? Surprise me." I smiled sitting down.

I laughed my ass off. "That.. That was amazing!"

"We learned a lot of them to show them on stage noona. Wanna see?" JinJin said handing me his phone.

"Ouh. That one wasn't dancing." JinJin laughed. "Sorry."

"Seems you guys had a lot of fun out there." I got up. "Alright. Let's learn new stuff."

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I knocked on Ash's door when the boys got out. "May I come in?"

She smiled seeing me. "Sure! Come in!"

"You seem in a good mood. What's up?" I had to ask.

"I have a free creating period and I'm out of ideas." She admitted.

"And that's good?" I frowned.

She laughed. "Because that means you can help me silly."

"Boys or girls choreo?" I demanded specifications.

"Girls. I have some ideas like for the chorus, but I'm lost for the rest." She sighed. "I'll show you what I have."
(Ash is the girl in yellow.)