Chapter 163

Aecha's P.O.V.
We had started packing for Japan while I excused myself to the bathroom for a while and called the only person who knew how I've actually been. "Ash I'm sure it's this. It can't be anything else."

"Mej it's impossible.. Maybe it's something else.." I sighed taking out what she made me buy.

"Don't argue with me. Put me on mute, take the test, put me back on a video call. Hobi thinks you're taking a bath. It's okay." She assured me.

I sighed not believing I was actually doing this. "Fine.. I'll do it."

I put her on mute and did the test. No matter the answer I wouldn't know how to deal with it because I was flying tonight. "How stupid do I look right now.."
I sat down on the floor and put Mej back on the line while waiting for the answer."I'm telling you it's improbable."

I accidentally dropped my phone while picking it up.

"Ash are you okay?" Hobi asked from our room.

"Y-yeah! I almost dropped my phone in the bath, but I got it!" I lied.

He laughed and let it go. "You're so clumsy.."

I exhaled. "That was close.."

Mej laughed. "Really close." Then she asked me a question."When was your last period?"

"You know I can't rely on that. I can have them two times a month then have none for months. It's not an accurate mesure.." I explained.

I turned on the video call as she did the same. "Ash, I'm sure it's ready."

"I don't wanna look.." I chickened out.

She chuckled. "Oh please.. Look at it."

I picked it up and read.. Improbable, but not impossible. "That.. It.."

"Ash what does it say?" She tried to get a glance. From how hard I was shaking, she wouldn't see a thing. "A-are you crying?"

"It's.. It's positive.. I.." I sobbed hard. I didn't know what emotion was making me cry, but I had to keep it silent or Hobi would hear.

"Ash that's amazing! You guys will have a family! You've always wanted that! Hobi will be so thrilled!" She was so happy.

"I..I can't tell him now.. I'll find a way to tell him soon.." I tried to stop my cries.

She was all smiles. "Told you I was sure my hunch was right. It's fine if you tell him now. If you need help covering it up if you haven't told him before Christmas, give me a call okay?"

I nodded. "Thank you so much for being with me.."

She waved me goodbye. "Take care until then sweetie! See ya." She hung up.
See ya..

I hid the test and washed my face.. So there was a little human in there?

Hoseok's P.O.V.
I hugged her when she came back. "You had a good bath?"

She tightened the hug."I did.."

I kissed her forehead. "I packed your essentials, a face mask, cozy socks, but the rest is up to you."

She kissed me softly. "Thanks a lot Sunshine.. I'll finish packing my things"

"If you need help tell me." I proposed.

She hadn't let go of me yet. "I need a longer hug."

I kept my arms around her. "Right, you don't really like planes either huh? I'll see what I can do about that okay?"