xi

Jennie Gabe

I woke up without the man I had sex with beside me but with a headache. Hangover. I remove the blanket that is covering me and stood up from the bed. I noticed that Zayn's clothes and the used condom, even the wrapper, aren't seen on my bedroom floor. He got up early, I guess.

I picked up my last night's clothes and put them in a basket where my used clothes are placed to. I took a shower, did my morning rituals and dress into a more comfortable clothing. After getting ready, I went outside my room and practically jogged downstairs.

When I arrived downstairs, I smell something delicious and so I went to the kitchen. There I saw Zayn cooking wearing just sweatpants and an apron covering his tattooed chest. When he noticed a presence, he looked up and smiled at me.

"Morning, love." He greeted me.

"You cook?" I asked while I sat on a chair.

"Just a li'l bit, yeah." He said while sitting on the chair opposite to mine.

He pointed to the waffles on a plate and I took a fork and slice a little to taste it. When I tasted it, I can't help but to widen my eyes and nod that made him chuckled.

"Why are you the one cooking? Kim isn't around?" I asked while I get a plate and placed the waffle that I've tasted, poured some syrup and munched to it.

"Harry said they're on their way." He answered that made me nodded.
Minutes passed, someone walked in the kitchen.

"Sorry to go in without permission, Mr. Malik and Ms. Gabe." Gigi said.

"Gigi! No, it's okay. Have you eaten breakfast?" Zayn asked her while he remove his apron, exposing his chest that made Gigi looked at it and gulped.

She shook her head before answering. "N-no, sir."

"Join us then." Zayn said then Gigi nodded.

We started to eat breakfast and I was the first to finish mine so I drank a pill for my hangover. I stood up and decided to go to the living room. I don't want to stay there while they f*ck each other. The door opened that caught my attention.

"Thanks for the ride, Harry." Kim thanked the man on the other side of the door, assuming it's Harry.

"Thank you for last night."

He said with a raspy voice and thick British accent that made Kim blushed.

"Hope to see you soon." Harry said. Kim just nodded and waved goodbye before closing the door.

"Good morning, mademoiselle!" I greeted her. "Hope you had a very Harry - I mean - happy night!"

I teased her that made her grinned. I pulled her arm and made us sit on the couch.

"Did you got laid?" She asked that made me surprised.

"Did you got laid?" I asked her back.

"I asked you first!" She whined.

"I asked you second!" I defended. I know, immature.

She sighed in defeat and blushed. "Well, isn't it obvious."

She asked, as if I asked the most obvious thing ever.

"You! Who gave you those hickeys?" She asked that made me looked down and cover my neck.

"Uhh, you're going to hate me." I said, almost a whisper.

"Why?" She asked curiously. I don't know if I can tell her but I can't just keep this to myself.

"I - uhh - had sex with -uhm---" I wasn't done talking when Zayn and Gigi came out.

"Kim, you're here." Zayn said and Kim just nodded. "You don't have to work today, take a time off. If you need us, me and Gigi will just talk business matters in my office." Zayn added then walked to another side of the house, Gigi following behind.

"They're so gonna f*ck." Kim said when we heard a door closed.

"Yeah."

"So? Who did you had sex last night?" She asked me once again.

"My mom's boyfriend." I answered her and harshly closed my eyes.

After a few seconds of silence, I slowly open my eyes and looked at Kim. Her eyes are in big circles, almost popping out while her mouth is hanging open.

Ahh, sh*t. I should really prepare myself for a lecture... 'REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T F*CK YOUR MOM'S BOYFRIEND 101'

*****
A/N: I figured I should published a chapter before our FINALS😭 #dreadful

Also, #RIPZigi happened. 50% of me wants to celebrate 'cause I'm an anti and the loml is single again but 50% of me is still a good person and sad for the both of them. I mean, break-ups are difficult...
*****