xvii*

Jennie Gabe

I lazily sat on the couch and switched on the television. I searched through the channels but nothing interested me. Kim had a day-off to visit her family. Zayn? He hasn't come back with his employee from the office or his room. The 'Jessica' girl spent the night in the house, f*cking Zayn all night. Argh, I'm so bored!

"Great work last night, Jessica." I heard Zayn complimented Jessica seductively.

I looked at them and they're in front of the front door. Probably because she's leaving, thank God.

"Thank you, Mr. Malik." She thanked her while wrapping her arms around his neck.

She attacked his lips and they made out for like a few seconds as I stare them. When Zayn caught my eyes, I looked away and he pulled away from her.

"You better get going." He said then I heard the door opened.

I continue to look at the television even though I don't understand a thing when I heard the door closed. I felt someone sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I assume it's Zayn because he's the only person I am with right now. He pulled something from his pocket and handed it to me. I looked at his hand and saw my phone. I stared at his eyes and he raised his eyebrows to me and nodded, signaling that he's really giving it to me. I grabbed my phone from his hand, giving back my eyes to the television and kept my resting b*tch face.

His lips landed on my cheek but I brought my hand and disgustingly wiped my cheek, not wanting his kiss. He held of my chin and turned my face to him.

"Still angry?" He asked but I just rolled my eyes.

I turned my face away but his grip tighten.

"Answer me or else I'll make you suck me up." I held his hand and removed his hand off me then yelled.

"F*cking sh*t, Zayn! Literally five seconds earlier, you just made out with your 'employee' and you expect me to kiss your disgusting lips?!" I lied about his lips.

It's not disgusting. It's actually very kissable and when you kiss it, it's very irresistible.

"Didn't you enjoy f*cking her last night?!" I continue to yell.

He clenched his jaw and ran his hand through his hair.

"To tell you the truth, NO! I didn't!!! I just f*ck her because I can't f*ck you!" He yelled that made me silent.

"Jennie, I don't want anyone else except you!" He whispered sincerely but I scoffed at him. He really thinks he's going to get me with his flowery words.

"You don't want me! You want my body and so is the rest of the girls you've slept with!" I said with disgust and truth.

He stayed silent while I stare at his face. His beautiful features making him look like a god. His brown golden eyes, his thick eyelashes, his chiseled jawline, his perfect cheekbones and his lips... F*ck, I feel aroused just by looking at him. He was about to stand and go but I pulled his hand.

He was obviously taken aback but I ignored it and crashed my lips on his. I started to move my lips and without hesitation, he kissed back. Our kiss is full with anger and lust as he gently lay me on the couch. He pulled away to remove his shirt and kissed me back again. I kissed him like I haven't been kissed before when I pulled away to remove my shirt.

When he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra, he smirked through our kiss.

"Excited?" He asked between our kiss.

"Shut up." I warned him that made him chucked in my lips.

He left my lips and went to my neck. He sucked and nibbled my skin while he smoothly slid off both of my shorts and underwear at the same time.

He went back to kiss my lips as my hand travel to the waistband of his pajamas. He reached for the pocket to get the condom. He pulled away and ripped open the package of the condom and immediately wore it in is member.

"Not in the mood for foreplay." He said and go in me without warning that made me whimpered.

"F*ck! Inform me, at least!" I said before he goes in and out of me. He thrust in and out of me as our moans filled up the whole house. A few more thrusts, I felt the knot in my lower stomach, almost about to release.

"Sh*t, I'm cumming." I whimpered and Zayn ignored me.

He went in and out of me with a quicker pace as I came out of my high. He continued to thrust in me and reached his high as well. When he pulled out off me, we sat up straight while panting. He removed the condom and picked up his clothes.

"Sleep with me tonight." He commanded before walking out.

*****
A/N: WHISTLE HIT 200 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS WHILE BOOMBAYAH HIT 300 MILLION! YAS, BLINKS! 🖤

Excited, Zquad?! 😶 #Z2

Also, Ari's single?! 😍 #AG4
*****