special chapter: 👰 & 🤰

One year later

Jennie Gabe

To: Zayn
We need to talk.

As simple as that, I heard my front door swung open from downstairs.

"Jennie?!" I heard Zayn shouted in worry.

"Bedroom." I informed him with my weak voice but enough for him to hear me.

Without looking up, I felt Zayn kneel with one knee in front of me and tried to remove my hands that's covering my face while asking me if I was okay.

I looked up to him and wiped a few tears that streamed from my eyes. I shifted my sitting position on the edge of my bed before forcing a smile.

"Hi, babe." I greeted him with a cracked voice.

"Jen, what's wrong?" He asked me, ignoring my fake enthusiasm.

I sniffed a few more times then broke down again. He pulled me into his chest and comforted me.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I really am, believe me." I rambled as he pulled away to stare at my eyes.

He wiped a few tears on my face then asked.

"What're you talking 'bout?" I looked at my right and pulled the pregnancy test under the pillow, showing the two red lines to him.

I looked at his reaction and he was... Surprised. Widening eyes and mouth hanging open. The same exact reaction I had when I found out that... I'm pregnant.

"I am so sorry. I know, you wanted me to have the pill the morning after we've had s--" I was cut off when he kissed my lips.

He passionately kissed me that made me shut my eyes closed, savoring the moment. When he pulled away, I opened my eyes while he sat beside me and caressed my cheeks.

"You don't have to apologize. It's not a sin, love. It's a baby. It's going to be our baby." He said with glistening eyes and wide smile.

"A-are you s-sure you're okay with it? I mean, not that I want you to... I just expected that you're going to be furious because you're not ready to be a father..."

"I'm not furious, Jen. In fact, I'm beyond overwhelmed! And you're right. I'm not ready to be a dad but I'm pretty sure no parent was ready when they had their first baby. It's gonna be difficult but nothing we can't do without each other, right? Because we love each other. Because I love you. And m'gonna love our baby..." He explained that made me smiled. "Besides, you're gonna be an excellent mum." He said that made me giggled.

I peck a kiss on his lips then played with his hand holding mine. "I love you too. And our baby. And, yeah. You're going to be a great dad, I can assure you that..." I told him and he placed his forehead on mine.

"And I thought I was the one surprising you..."

He pulled away from me while I furrow my eyebrows to him. He pulled something from his pocket and saw a purple velvet box. He knelt with one knee and faced the box in front of me, making me cover my opened mouth. He opened the box revealing a mesmerizing and breathtaking ring.

"Jennie Gabe... Could I change your last name to 'Malik'?" He asked that made me laughed at his non-traditional question.

I nodded my head involuntarily and mumbled a sweet 'yes' to him. He smiled widely as he took my left hand and wore the ring in my ring finger. I kissed him passionately then pulled away to brushed our noses, giving me an Eskimo kiss. He knelt in one knee again and leaned closer to my belly.

"Hang in there, baby Malik. We can't wait to have you between my arms." I listened go him mumbling sweet things to our baby while I play with his hair.

He stood up and pulled me closer by my waist. "I love you, soon to be Mrs. Malik." He grinned wide.

"And I love you, soon to be Zaddy."

***** A/N: 4 CHAPTERS UPDATED FOR THE 4 TRACKS OF SQUARE UP! THIS IS THE LAST ONE! THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING MY STORY! I LOVE YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! *****