xv

Jennie Gabe

"I'm about to go to work, Jen. Have an important meeting." Zayn informed me while Gigi fixes his shirt as soon as I got inside the living room.

"I have eyes to see you formal enough to just stay at home." I rudely responded while I flopped my body on the couch.

"What are you going to do today?" He asked while Gigi straighten his suit and Kim cleans the mess of the living room.

"Not you, apparently." I whispered but I'm pretty sure Kim heard me because she giggled.

When Zayn noticed her, she covered her mouth with her hand. "What d'you say?" He asked me with a serious tone.

"I said nothing." I say but he just hummed suspiciously, not convinced on what I just say.

I ignored that and watched Gigi fix his suit. Well, he looks hot, as usual. His black suit fits his well built body. I noticed that her hands were feeling every inch of Zayn's body. As if she'd rather undress him than to dress him. I mean, lust is obvious from her eyes. When she was about to straighten his pants, he stopped her.

"That's enough, Gigi." Gigi looked disappointed but accepted the reject anyway. "Get ready in the car."

He instructed her and she nodded before exiting the house.

"Do that later, Kim." He said, noticing Kim still cleaning. "I need to talk to Jennie in private."

And by that, Kim exited the room. "What?" I asked, both bored and annoyed.

"I rejected Gigi yet you're still angry at me?"

He asked that made me scoffed. "I don't care about you and your assistant, all I want is my phone." I said but he's the one scoffed at me now.

"You're still ill, doll. I won't give it to you until you are fully well." He said while picking my phone from his pocket, showing it to me then putting it back on.

"Are you seriously going to bring my phone to your work?!" I asked.

"Yes. 'Cause if I left it in my office, you can easily sneak in with the help of Kim." He said that made me groaned.

"Oh c'mon! D'you think I like to keep your phone? It's blowing up from time to time and it is all work-related. I can't even have fun, if ya know what I mean..."

He said mischievously. "Have fun with yourself or with your assistant?" I asked curiously.

He met my eyes then smirked at me. "I have some several employees..." He said but I cut him off.

"Eww, Zayn. You're disgusting." I said with disgust while I stood up.

Then, he walked closer to me. "Don't be jealous, love. You'll always be daddy's baby girl."

He said while rubbing my lips with his thumb. I removed it harshly then spoke.

"I am not. Just go to work."

~~~~~~~~~~

"You deserve a punishment."

Someone said that made me jumped and turned to the door of my walk-in closet. I was folding some clothes of mine in my walk-in closet when he walked in with his comfortable sweatpants. I didn't even heard Zayn entering my room. 

"W-what?" I asked, stuttering.

"Aww, don't worry. I'll be gentle." He teased me with a mischievous grin on his lips. I stood up from kneeling and walked up to him.

"What exactly am I being punished for?" I asked while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hmm, let see." He trailed off and pretended to think. "When I asked you 'what are you doing today?' and you answered 'apparently, not you'."

He said that made me widened my eyes that he heard that.

"You really thought I wouldn't hear that?"

He asked that made me sighed. He held my hand and pulled me to my bed. He harshly kissed my lips. We kissed out of hunger and lust. He made me sit on the edge of my bed and broke our kiss. He knelt down and removed my shorts.

He left soft kisses on my inner thigh that made me moaned. 

"Already soaked."

He commented then with one swift move, he remove my underwear off me. Without warning, he attacked my pussy that made me moaned. He flicked my folds using his tongue that made me go wild. He continue to work his tongue in me and brought his finger to rubbed my clit.

I felt a knot in my lower stomach, signalling that I'm close.

"F*ck, I'm close."

I whimpered but then he stopped and made me wore my underwear again. He wore my shorts on me and stood up.

"Now, I guess you'll let me do you next time, yeah?" He teasingly asked me while licking his lips and left me in my room, undone. F*ck. 

*****
A/N: CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE STUDENTS WHO GOT RECOGNIZED AND GRADUATED! ALL THE LOVE! 😘😘😘

Anyways, I decided that Kim will be portrayed by the Dangerous Woman itself, Ariana Grande, 'cause I'm a lowkey #Hariana shipper. 🖤

*****

*****