xxi

Jennie Gabe

I just came out from backstage and some people congratulated me for a performance well done again. I thanked them one by one until a commotion happened near the bar. It's not a club without a fight. I decided to go to the commotion when I see a very familiar guy being held up by two girls. I squinted my eyes to see if it really is him. F*ck, it is Zayn. What the f*ck?!

I ran to them and the other guy was about to attack Zayn when I stopped him by pushing him down. I heard Gigi and Jessica shouted so I looked back at Zayn. He was about to punch the guy but he caught my eyes. I noticed that his eyes softened while lowering his fist.

He looked at the guy with anger filled his eyes and spoke. "F*ck off."

I looked back at the guy and he stood up. I held him and called the bouncers. Why are they're just coming now?! They came and held the guy on his arms.

"Get him out." I said and they dragged him out to the club.

I turned around to look back at Zayn. I was about to go to him but his assistant and his employee was already worrying about him.

"Sir, your eye!" Jessica said with concern when he noticed his cut near his eye. He ignored Jessica and looked at Gigi.

"You're okay, yeah?" Zayn asked her.

"Uhm... Yes, s-sir. Thank you. But sir, your lip... And your hand..." Gigi stuttered but Zayn ignored her and walked to me.

I'm confused on why he's walking to me to realize that he just grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the house with Zayn still holding my hand. The car ride was very quiet but he never let go of my hand. I don't want to ask questions but I will. I noticed that his cut near his eye, a cut near his lips and his knuckles are bleeding. He opened the door with his free hand and we entered. Kim hasn't come back but she will tomorrow.

Zayn closed the door and he was about to walk upstairs but I pull him to the kitchen.

"Sit." I said.

"So now you're dominatin' me." He said while I looked for the first aid.

I saw it on the top compartment so I reached for it. I tip-toed and grabbed the first aid, earning a slap on my ass. I looked, shocked when I turned around and all I saw was his smirk on his lips.

I grabbed his hand and made him sat on one of the chairs. I placed the first aid on the table and opened it. I grabbed some ointment, cottons and bandage. I started treating his hand and decided to ask him.

"Care to share what the f*ck happened?" I asked that made both of us chuckled.

"Well..." He trailed off. "That guy grabbed Gigi's ass. I just had to do it, ya know." He said while I continue to treat his knuckles.

"So you got jealous because another guy's hand went to Gigi's ass?" I asked without looking at him.

"No. I just don't want any guy layin' a finger on any woman without their permission." He defended himself. Aww. What a gentleman?

"Besides, you kinda sounded jealous compared to me." He said that made me looked at him with raised eyebrow.

"Excuse me? Am I the one who punched a guy who sexually harassed my f*ckable assistant?" I asked with attitude. He smirked and shook his head.

"B*tch." He said that made me smirked.

I grabbed the bandage and started to wrapped it around his hand.

"But with a warm heart." He said that made me looked at him.

"How can you say that?" I asked while I continue to wrapped his hand with bandage.

"I saw you in the hospital last last..." He paused and think. "...last week."

He said that made me paused but continued wrapping his hand with bandage without saying a word.

"You visited Claire, Thomas and..." He trailed off and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Eddie."

"How did you know their names?" I asked, shock.

"I pulled off some strings." He said then winked at me.

I shook my head and finished off the bandage. I then started to treat his cut near his lips but I had a hard time because I'm standing so I have to bend a little. He chuckled and pulled me to sit on his lap. I widen my eyes and I think I blushed but I started to treat his cut anyways.

"My father died in that hospital."

I started and glanced at his eyes and back to his cut near his lips.

"Instead of mourning to his death which I know he wouldn't like, I met this three adorable kids playing while wearing surgical face masks. Eddie was still awake and playful at the time, just visiting." I said and smiled to the memory.

"Claire has leukaemia, Thomas has a very rare skin cancer and Eddie got in a car accident with his parents. He had concussion and his parents didn't survived the accident."

I explained as I started to treat his cut near his eye.

"I salute their friendship. It would hurt me a lot if one of them will be gone and the two will be heartbroken." I said as I finished to treat his cut near his eye.

"That only proves that you have a warm heart..." He trailed off while putting some strands of hair behind my ear. "...even if you're a b*tch." He continued that made both of us chuckled.

We made eye contact and he leaned closer to kiss me but I raised my index finger to his lips. "I don't kiss busted lips."