xviii

Jennie Gabe

"I thought I demanded clearly that you'll sleep with me tonight." I heard Zayn said then closed the door.

"You thought wrong." I said without opening my eyes to look back at him.

I cuddled one of my stuffed toys when I felt him lay beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

His hand traveled to my back and caressed it while kissing my shoulder.

"Zayn..." I groaned. "Not now."

"I won't." He said. "I just want to cuddle."

I definitely change my mood right after he asked me to sleep with him. Not that I don't want to but he definitely mean he wants me in his room. And I don't like that.

He sleeps beside my mother on that bed in that room. His assistant and employees also f*ck him there, I want to feel special even just a little bit.

"Zayn." I called his name and he responded with a hum while drawing circles on my back using his fingers. "Promise me one thing."

I paused and noticed his stop.
"What's that?" He asked and his hand went to softly rubbed my forearm.

"Don't f*ck me in your room." I answered him and I can feel his eyes furrowing now.

"Why?" He asked me curiously.

"Please." I begged, not really wanting to tell him the reason.

"Sure." He said.

We both lay on my bed, cuddled up together and then darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where were you?! You've been MIA for three straight days!" Jisoo shouted from the other line that made me chuckled.

"I had a fever, okay?" I said.

"Fever?!" She asked in disbelief. "Nobody can contact you and you JUST had a FEVER?!" She asked while I lean on the counter of the kitchen.

"I turned my phone off! I just want to relax for a bit..." I lied, not really having the energy to talk about Zayn.

"Are you okay now, though?" She asked me. It's funny how literally a second earlier, she doesn't believe me.

"I am, yeah." Zayn walked in and noticed I was talking to someone on my phone.

"Well, I would actually want to inform you that boss wants us for tomorrow night. Are you okay to perform?" She asked.

I nodded even though she wouldn't see me. "Yeah."

Zayn grabbed a glass and poured water in it.

"I'll be there. Same time?" I asked while he drink his water and placed it on the sink right after.

"Yup!" She answered then Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and back-hugged me. I held his arms and his head is on my shoulder.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" I said then hanged up.

I lay my phone on the counter and turned around to face him.

"You goin' somewhere?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Work." I answered and he just nodded.

"You know, everybody was worried about me because they can't contact me for the last three consecutive days..." I said that made him chucked.

"At least you had some rest that you deserve." He said that made me shake my head with disbelief while chuckling.

"I may also be staying up late tomorrow night for work." He said and I just nodded.

"So, want to do anything?" He asked me.

"Besides you?" I asked him with a tease that made him chuckled. "I just want to watch Netflix. You?" I said then asked him.

"I'd rather do Netflix & chill." He answered that made me smirked.

"Do it with yourself then." I said that made him pouted. Cute.

"Won't mind if you help me?" He asked seductively and I answered the most obvious answer I know.

"No."

*****
A/N: In honor of Zayn's Let Me MV, this chap is for every Zquad member out there...😬😂😂

Oh! And Sofia Jamora (Jynx in Let Me MV) would be perfect as Jessica the employee. 😊

*****

*****