xxxv

Zayn Malik

"You could've just told me and the lads, mate." Louis said as he and Liam lazily sat on the chairs in front of my desk in my work office.

I furrowed my eyebrows to him, not getting what he said. Liam chuckled when he saw my reaction that made me confused.

"What're you talking 'bout?" I asked him as I leaned my elbows and forearms on my desk.

"More like who is he talkin' about..." Liam corrected me that made me confused even more.

"Are you both drunk?" I asked them but they just chuckled at me. "How many pints did you drink---"

"You and Jennie." Louis cut me off. I leaned back on my chair then cleared my throat.

"What 'bout us?" I asked then Liam leaned his elbows on his knees.

"That! That there's an us between you and Jennie." He said, stating his point. "We knew there was somethin' with you and her. When Harry first met her, he told us that it was just lust in your eyes when you look at her... Now?!" Liam paused that made me looked at him.

"Taking her to where your first date was and bringing her to her favorite artist's concert?!" Louis asked.

"Mind you, you personally talk to Dua's manager to book tickets. The party where Lou couldn't go and Dua's manager had strippers?! Remember? You resisted those hot, sexy strippers even though they were seducing you. Instead, what d'you do? Just got drunk!" Liam reminded me.

"And you made one of your workers research about her." Louis added.

"And you stopped f*cking your hot-ass assistant and some of your sexy employees when Jennie received that dead cat." Liam added. I sighed then stood up.

I faced Louis and spoke. "I took her to Disneyland 'cause she loves Disney. Not because that place has memories to me."

Then I faced Liam.

"I rejected those prostitutes 'cause I wasn't in the mood then."

I faced Louis again.

"I made someone research about her 'cause I want to get to know her."

Finally, I faced Liam.

"I stopped f*cking Gigi 'cause she's seeing someone else and I stopped f*cking my employees so I could prevent what happened to Jessica the psychotic b*tch." I clarified each statement they said.

"All clear?" I asked and sat again.

"No."

Both of them answered that made me sighed in defeat.

"A'ight! All of those questionable acts are explained but... The question is, mate." Louis trailed off that made me looked at him. "D'you have feelings for Jennie?" He asked that took me aback.

Wait. Feelings? For Jennie? Do I? I think I do but... What is it? Like? Love? But Evelyn's my girlfriend.

"That made ya question your feelings to Jennie's mom, don't ya?" Liam asked me that made me looked at him.

How'd he knew? Wait. I love Evelyn, right? And even I know it's wrong, I made her daughter my f*ck buddy temporarily. But all I wanted to Jennie was her body. It came from her own mouth! Wait? Did I just said 'all I wanted to Jennie WAS her body.'? Should've I said IS?!

"Think 'bout it, Zayn. I know feelings is very confusing not only in mind but also in heart. All you need is time to think, s'all." Louis explained then Liam nodded.

I sighed and nodded, agreeing to them that they're right.

I should think these things over.

We were in the midst of talking when Gigi walked in my office.

"Mr. Malik, someone wanted to see you." She said.

"D'you get the name?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Ms. Perrie Edwards." She answered that made my eyeballs popped out from my eye sockets.

I recovered immediately and cleared my throat.

"Thank you. Kindly send her in." I told Gigi and she nodded then walked out.

"Perrie?!" Liam asked in a shouting manner.

"Your ex?!" Louis asked once again with surprised tone that made me chuckled.

But my expression changed when I remember how our relationship ended.

"Speaking of Disneyland memories..." Louis said but I just shrugged.

I snapped out off my thoughts and put aside the memory. And as if on cue, an absolute beautiful blonde walked in my office.

"Liam, Louis! I didn't know you were here!" She greeted them.

She's still bubbly.

She walked to Liam and hugged then to Louis. "It's been a while..." She muttered.

"Yeah. We also didn't expect you'd be here!" Louis stated that made her giggled.

"I need to talk to Zayn, s'all." She said then shifted her eyes to me. "Hi, Zayn." She said and walked to me.

She took me by surprise by hugging me so I hugged her back.

"Hi, Perrie." I greeted her back then pulled away from the hug. "Please." I said while gesturing my hand to a seat in front of my desk.

Since Liam is still sitting there, he stood up and Perrie sat on the chair.

"We'll go ahead, mate." Louis said and we had a high five.

Same with Liam then they walked out from my office. I sat back on my swivel chair and faced her who is leaning her head on her forearm which is leaning on my desk and looking at me.

"What could I do for ya, Perrie?" I asked her. She smiled at me and raised her head from leaning.

"You're still dreamy, aren't you, Zaynie?" She said sweetly as she walked to me.

I stood up when she sat on my desk. She pulled me closer to her with my tie that made me chuckled. Jesus Christ...

***** A/N: 3 CHAPS UPDATE, PEEPS! *****