xxxiv

Jennie Gabe

"Congrats Louis!" Me and the girls greeted Louis right after he came outside.

He jogged to Jisoo and wrapped his arm around her waist. He thanked me while Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and swayed me a little that made me giggled.

"The game finished an hour earlier than expected." Zayn informed everyone.

"Yeah, the concert starts at 8:00 p.m." Harry said as he sneakily try to hold Kim's hand.

Kim shyly rubbed her forearm that made me shook my head.

"LET'S EAT!" Rosé and Niall both shouted that made us chuckled.

"Birds who eat the same amount together, bound for each other." Lisa joked that made us laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Would that be all?" The waiter asked us and we just nodded.

He nodded back and I thanked him. Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulder that made me looked at him and smiled.

"Mate..." Liam called that made everyone look at him since they don't know who he is calling.

When we notice he's calling Zayn, he nodded to Liam. "What?"

"Aren't you a bit touchy for your girlfriend's daughter?" He asked that made us silent.

Ugh, I hate awkward silence.

I glanced at Jisoo and Rosé that is widening their eyes out of shock. Then my eyes shifted to Lisa who is seated beside Liam. Zayn cleared his throat but Lisa spoke before him.

"Aren't you a bit touchy for our first date?" Lisa asked Liam while removing Liam's arm around Lisa's shoulder that made everyone laughed at Liam's humiliation.

"M'just protective around her." Zayn said that took me by surprise.

Not because of what he said, but because of my reaction.

Why is my face feels so hot and my heart just exploded?!

"Really?" Louis asked in disbelief and with tease.

"We have to maintain an image of a couple in front of the public eye to hide our real relationship to each other." I explained and sighed internally for not stuttering.

The boys nodded and the girls gave me a mixture of surprise and proud look. I smiled because of their faces then I felt Zayn's hand squeezed my shoulder. I looked at him and then he leaned closer to my ear.

"Why must everything you do or say is a turn on?" He whispered that made me slapped his knee playfully under the table.

He just chuckled and leaned away from my ear. After a few minutes of us talking about nothings, our foods came. We started to eat but we can't help to notice how focus Rosé and Niall eat their foods.

As in, no one could talk to them since they're still eating. They really DO get along together well. Based on my observations, they're literally the same and could be meant to be! But who am I kidding? There's no way in life that 'meant-to-be's and sh*ts like that are true! If it were, Zayn wouldn't end up with my mom... But instead, with me...

~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?! C-COULD YOU R-REPEAT WHOSE C-CONCERT ARE WE?!" I asked Zayn checking if I heard it correctly that made him chuckled.

He grabbed my hand to pull me closer to him and cupped my cheeks.

"We. Are. In. Dua. Lipa's---" I didn't let him finished by attacking his lips with mine.

I kissed him with passion and excitement then I pulled away to hug him while jumping excitingly. We are in Dua Lipa's concert and we're standing in front of our seats in the VIP row, closest to the stage while the others are fixing it. Unfortunately, our friends are seated in a couple of rows away from us but I'M GOING TO SEE DUA LIPA!

I pulled away from the hug and automatically kiss every inch of his face. He laughed at me and gently pushes me away.

"I know, I know. You're welcome." He joked while still chuckling at me.

"But why?" I asked that made his eyebrows furrowed.

"What d'you mean 'why'?" He asked me back. The authorized person already called us to make us sit then we sat.

"Why are you doing this to me? I mean, Disneyland and Dua Lipa! How do you even know that I LOVE Disney and Dua Lipa?!" I asked continuously that made him chuckled.

"Easy. Breathe, love." He said then grabbed my hand.

"For the first question: S'because you deserve it. Seeing you loving unfortunate children and getting hate for no reason REALLY makes my blood boil."

He explained while he traced his thumb around the back of my palm. Wait, what?

"And for the second question: I pulled off some strings. Like I always do." He says coolly that made me giggled.

"I should really pull off your strings." I joked that made him laughed.

"Nah... You could just easily pull off my trousers instead." He teased that made me hit him playfully in his forearm.

He chuckles as he interlock our fingers together.

"Hold up. Lemme take a picture of you." He said while he reached his phone from his pocket.

I smiled to the camera's phone and snap a picture of me.

"I swear, I can't differentiate what shot is the cutest." He teased me that made me laughed.

"I think the model is the cutest."

I ride in with his joke that made him laughed softly.

"Uhm..." He trailed off and pretended to be speechless that made me hit him playfully.

I was about to check the photos he took of me when the lights turned off and the crowd started screaming. I screamed as well and waited for my QUEEN to show up.