When A Raccoon Dog Is On The Loose

The day is beginning to pass. Five out of the six members are now sitting around the ice rink-themed table with plates in front of them, waiting for Kailer to bring dinner. They are still wearing their Suit-Motos, minus the helmet and gloves.

"I'm hungry," Jeremy mumbles, tapping impatiently on the table's white surface.

Matteo faces him with his arms folded on the table. "We all are. No worries, Kailer's getting the food. Just a few more minutes." He holds his wrist to his eye level, reading the blue-coloured map from his Wrist-Moto. "Yeah, he's nearby."

On the other side of the table, Jake is hunched over with the edge of the table in his mouth. "Mmm..."

Next to him, Brett flicks his eyes down from his handheld mirror while brushing his hair, spotting what his partner is doing. "Jake Dog!" He halts his movements. "Stop biting the table!"

Jake immediately shoots up, straightening his posture. Guilt is written all over his face. "I'm sorry, Brett."

The forward peers at where the goalie had his mouth on; there are dents on the surface of the table. "You left bite marks behind...?!"

Jake dips his head with a sorrowful look. "I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... I don't deserve to be here. I'll fix it, I'll buy a new table, then I'll leave..." He begins rising to his feet.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa--" Brett holds his arm, halting him from moving any further. "--it's okay, Jake Dog. This'll just be your spot if you're okay eating with that."

Jake perks at him; his eyes immediately light up. "Oh, thank you so much!" He sweeps over and pulls him into a hug. "You're my best bestie!" He rubs the side of his face on Brett's fluffy hair.

Brett pats his head, signalling him to let go. "Ah-ha, okay, okay." He pulls himself away from him. "You're gonna ruin my hair."

Jake frowns with slanted eyebrows and large eyes. "Sorry..." He takes his seat again.

Brett picks up his mirror and brush, combing its bristles through his hair to fix it. "No worries, it's perfect." He drops his utensils and peers at the other three. "See, my hair is perfect!"

Kale has a glower at the forward. He then turns to the others and says, "Brett says that his hair is perfect because he has to convince us that is it perfect."

"Because you guys are too oblivious to see the perfection of my hair," Brett adds in arrogantly.

Kale slides his sharp eyes at him. "No, we just don't care."

Brett sinks in his chair with a glare at him, shutting his mouth close.

Then Kailer prances into the room with two plastic bags in his hands. "I am here! My presence has come! I have in every sense of the word 'arrived'!" He halts and raises the bags in the air with a flawless grin.

Jake peers behind his shoulder, spotting the bags of food. "FOOOD!!!" He launches from his seat and rushes up to the small teenager. "Ooo, ooo, what food did you get?" He begins zipping around him, figuring out the dinner. "What is it? It smells like the ocean. Did you buy fish? I bet you bought—"

Kailer places a bag in one hand and pushes the excited goalie away with his free hand, holding the bags away from him. "Now, hush, hush, Oettinger." He rises on his tiptoes and pats his shoulder thrice. "I shall show everyone our dinner!"

Jake quickly bounds back to the table and sits in his seat, eager for dinner.

Kailer sashays to the table and places the bags on it. He then pulls the take-out containers from the plastic bags and opens up the lids, revealing the dinner: