Companions Rule

Hawk and Shado were close to the waterfall but were not granted access because a giant wall of fire burned nothing. It was just... floating fire. The wolf could feel Nizhoni laughing.

Leo and Mikey were struggling to breathe. Smoke caused the two turtle brothers to suffocate on dark air and soon slow down on the run, Hawk and Shado encouraged them to get up and keep going. Unfortunately, Leo's eyes rolled back and shut. Hawk whimpered as Mikey lifted his passed out brother on to the wolf's back.

"Leo!" Mikey called into his ear while Hawk continued the run. "Wake up!"

Hawk barks. Her throat was raspy and made a quiet sound. It wasn't able to wake up the blue-clad turtle on her back. Soot covered up faces, darkening the hot skin.

A heavenly crow screamed, flapping her wings rapidly. Cobalt returned to Hawk in a whole different way. The black crow wore a leather-made necklace with a glass pendant, She presented the element of air.

The wolf barks in excitement.

Two wings flap upward, sucking away the fire that was too close to the wolf, king cheetah, and two turtles. Clusters of lit earth made a mushroom cloud effect when the air blew it all away. Cobalt herself allowed her black feathered body to peel back and become invisible. She darted along the roasting trail, rumbling up gusts of wind and letting the four friends inhale fresh air for only a few minutes before Nizhoni can relight it.

The king cheetah and wolf used their time wisely to make it to a cooler place.

Nizhoni isn't at all close to calming down or finished terrorizing the quads and turtle brothers. She heard the wind blow away her wall of flames. The hood on her body flared and sharp fangs flashed brightly.

Mikey yelled in pure rage at this highly annoying snake, he lashes out both nunchucks and did what he can to protect his brother, Shado, and Hawk. Nizhoni cackled at Mikey's useless actions and spewed a mouth of aqua colored fire. His eyes widen and waited for the consuming light to eat him up.

The four friends on this section of the trail thought only a king cobra was sculpted into the fire. They were surprised when a cat's head bursts out of the hot ocean near Nizhoni, roaring louder than thunder. It was Sasha the black leopard, Shado's companion. The large cat had the element of fire, fighting the giant cobra until just one was standing.

Shado stopped running as well as the others and watched the fight get violent as seconds pass.

Sasha yowled, clawing the snake's face, giving Nizhoni a taste of her own power, using aqua colored fire to chase the serpent off.

Mikey chuckled at the best save he's ever seen. Hawk nodded an 'okay' and takes to the trail.

****

Raph's arm burned so much that he soon felt it go numb but he was still able to move it. The great burn had the skin melt like candle way and reveal a bright red gash. He breathed in and out to go through the pain. He had to take his focus off the wound because Nizhoni was coming their way. Sasha disappeared out of the fire and soon Nizhoni was aiming for Donnie.

Griz roared at the cobra in the fire, swiping the air, and having the snake's body go through her furry frame. She groaned and could feel her insides burn and throb.

Donnie growled and sprung his bostaff out to have it snap and crackle the electrical tips. Nizhoni screamed at this new weapon. She believed Donnie possessed the power of lightning. She cowered and did an unexpected action to Griz and Kri with the two brothers. She fled the scene, but the fire was still spreading.

Raph gagged, hacking up undigested food because he was coughing too hard. Kri was also feeling invisible hands choke her. This natural disaster is killing them slowly.

It's up to Griz and Donnie to get them out.

The next problem is the hungry fire surrounding all four of them. It's closing in on them, hotter and hotter, and the final element.

Griz's Peregrine falcon companion screeches in the flight, greeting the lovable bear. Riki owned a necklace around her thin neck, it is created from dried out seaweed and a very bright blue pendant holding one carving of a waterdrop. The falcon ruffled up her wings and replaced her boned body with flying water.

The bird has such great power, she uses an ability that allowed her to be larger in size. That was when Riki sprays an entire shower of water over the four stranded friends on the trail. She did it to wake them up and cool off their roasting frames. Riki got a bonus when drops of water splashed on the ground to wipe out the flames.

"Come on!" Donnie tapped Griz's shoulder to get Raph and Kri off the ground.

Donatello grabbed the sleeping white tiger and placed her on his shoulders, Griz scooped Raph on her back. The fire still isn't taking or break or thinking of going out. Smoke continues to slap the faces and faces of animals.

So many other animals in the area had already fled. The habitat was not suitable for them anymore. It was obvious that they couldn't live there until it was all better.

Too much went on at the same time. Some of the friends were passing out, smoke was getting into their lungs, coughing, trying to keep their eyes open, running, getting away from something evil, it was like a war. Swimming in the ocean of fire and making it to shore. The shore is wet soil and cold land.

Trees fell, the sky turned black, there is no clear path, no more energy.

They worked too hard, panicked so much that they didn't think of a proper plan to get themselves out of there. It is so hot that the fire changed into different colors.

This was known as Borealis Flares. It's a very rare sight because only spirits can form shades of pink, green, and blue. The colors danced in victory for bringing down two turtles and two animals.

Nizhoni smiled as she watched Griz and Donnie lose breath. Both exhale and are completely stiff on the burning trail.