Shado's Past

The black spotted king cheetah was listening in on the turtle in a purple mask and the grizzly bear. Shado was loved throughout her human life and adored every bit of it. She was spoiled rotten with kisses from her funny grandma and caring mom.

She missed it a lot. Her wish was to be out of her wildcat body and be in her grandma and mom's arms. Shado sighed deeply in thought about what her family is doing at this moment. It is a big guarantee that her face ended up on a milk carton.

"I hope my mom and grandma miss me," Shado said softly, Mikey heard her.

"You kidding? They must be heartbroken you're gone. Don't worry,  Shado." The young turtle's voice somewhat assured the king cheetah. "You're gonna be back in their arms in no time."

"Hopefully." The cat replied.

Michelangelo clears his throat to ask a question to his spotted friend. "So, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Well... Your life. What did you like to do before now?"

The cheetah looks ahead of the bear, tiger, and wolf on the muddy path. Noises from long ago filled her head when the sound of spray cans rattled and decorated property the wrong away.

****

Shado's Flashback

I used to sketch in my free time, drawing out the weirdest doodles that I could think of. At school, I was the type of girl who would try to avoid drama as much as I can. The less drama, the less trouble I have in my life and it will go with the flow.

I had long dark hair, wore my glasses sometimes, and I loved going to football games with my friends. My real name is Shantay but everyone called me Shado with no 'W'.

Anyways...we enjoyed watching the band play during halftime. It's sort of funny that a McDonald's was right next to the school so we can get a quick bite to eat. My choice of a snack from there was 10 nuggets and fries with a mixed drink of Gatorade and Sprite.

To be honest with you I don't know what happened to me. No idea how I became a troubled person. A part of me told me that I wanted to prove myself to some people that thought I was someone too good for her age. But I realize that was a very bad choice.

My art skills are supposed to be used for creativity and positivity. I only used it to vandalize things like parked train cars or outside walls of buildings. I even got my hands on cars and ended up getting in trouble for it. Do you think getting in trouble stopped me? It didn't. Art was my specialty.

For some reason, I just loved hearing the spray can spit out the colors and create something colorful.