Øne

College. It was something that Lauren has always looked forward to, but now she's honestly not feeling it. She really only went to college to get away from Clara and her drug addict husband Liam. Lauren was honestly so done with the abuse they threw at her everyday that the only to escape them was to go to college. So that's what she did and it was the best decision she has ever made.

Walking up the stairs towards her room Lauren had the blankest of looks on her face. Her goal for college was to stay away from meeting any new people. And that was only because she knew that no one would understand her, they wouldn't get her. So it was for the best if she just kept to herself. It was better that way.

"Hey roomie." A husky voice says.

Looking up Lauren locked eyes with a very tall blonde haired girl with several piercings and tattoos. "Uh hi." She mumbles.

The blonde chuckles "you're Lauren, right?" Lauren nods. "Cool I'm Dinah Jane but you can just call me Dinah or DJ." She says. Lauren scuffs "I'll call you D." She muttered. Dinah raised an eyebrow at her "you know you seem kind of cool. I think we'll be great friends!"

---X---

After unpacking her things Lauren decided to go take a walk around the campus to get a feel for things. She needed to know where all her classes were and how to get to them. Looking around campus Lauren found several places she could go to if she ever wanted to relax and do her drawing or write. This campus was perfect.

"Mani, baby are you sure you don't need help?" Andrea asked.

Normani chuckles "mama I'm fine. I promise." She says, "plus Ally and Dinah's here if I need help." She says. Andrea nods "I know. I know I'm just going to miss you." Normani smiles at her mother and pulled her in for a hug. "Mama I promise I'll be fine. I have Dinally here. I'm ok." She tells her. Andrea nods as she hugs her daughter back. "I really hope so."

After saying goodbye to her mother and dropping her things off at her room Normani decided to go look at the campus. She wanted to get a feel for the place...and she wanted to see if she could meet any hot girls. What can she say she loves the ladies.

While Normani was walking around a few girls caught her eye. There was this tall gorgeous light skinned girl. There was a stunning girl with many tattoos all over her body. And their was this cute girl with curly blonde hair. These girls were all gorgeous but there was one girl that blew them all away. Standing by the art room looking at some of the paintings was this beautiful girl with shoulder length black hair. She was pale and had a few tattoos and several bracelets that covered her wrist and a chocker around her neck. She was stunning! With her confidence through the roof Normani headed over to the girl.

"Hello."

The new voice made Lauren roll her eyes before turning to face the person. What the fuck!? Standing right in front of her was possible one of the most beautiful, gorgeous girls Lauren has ever seen in her life. She had long black hair. Stunning dark skin. Gorgeous brown eyes and the most beautiful smile she has ever seen.

Nervous green eyes glanced everywhere but Normani's eyes. "Um hi." She mumbles quietly. Aw she's shy. Normani giggles "hi I'm Normani." She introduced herself.

The confidence radiating off of her made Lauren even more nervous to be around the girl. "Uh I-I'm Lauren." She voice was timid as she spoke. Idiot! Get it together!

Normani chuckles "so what brings you to the art room?" She asked. Lauren shrugged as she played with her bracelets "it's one of the classes I'm taking. That and I wanted to look at the paintings." She says. Normani was beaming when she heard that the beautiful girl was taking art. "Well it looks like I have one friend in the class." She said. The smallest smile formed on Lauren's lips as she looked at the dark skinned beauty. "Yeah, I guess so."