Twenty

It was the end of school and Lauren was packing up her things when the sound of the door opening caught her attention. A smile grew on her face when she saw her girlfriend holding a single red rose. "Mani, baby what are you doing?" She giggles as she took the rose.

Normani smiled at her. "I just wanted to stop by and give you the key to our new apartment!" She said excitedly. Lauren's eyes grew wide as she jumped in Normani's arms and hugged her tightly. "Oh my gosh this is so amazing! I can't believe we're finally moving in together! How exciting!" She gushed.

Normani giggled as she kissed the top of her head. "It is pretty amazing." She mumbled. Lauren sighs contently as she relaxed in Normani's arms. "Mani you don't regret moving in together, do you?" She asked quietly.

Normani could hear the insecurity in Lauren's voice as she spoke. She knew that even though they've been dating for a while that Lauren would still have some insecurities. Don't get her wrong she knows that Lauren loves her, but she also knows that Lauren has been hurt and it scared her that it might happen again. Which is why Normani went out of her way to show Lauren just how much she truly did love her.

"Baby I could never regret moving in with you." She spoke truthfully.

Lauren gave her a small smile as she hugged her tightly. "I love you Mani. I love you so much." She mumbles. Normani kissed the top of her head. "And I love you baby."

---X---

Grabbing the final box Normani headed up to her new apartment with Dinah right behind her. "So how excited are you to be moving in with you girlfriend?" Dinah asked. Normani giggled "so happy! Honestly I was so worried that this would never happen." She admit. Dinah looks at her "why didn't you think it would happen?"

Normani sighed "when Lauren left after she said she loved me I thought that it was over between us. I thought that Lauren was done with our relationship and that she would leave me." She said. "But after our talk I realized that Lauren is the only one i can see myself being with. No one else could ever take her place. I love her DJ." She said.

Looking over at her best friend Normani chuckled when she saw how teary eyed Dinah was. "That's so beautiful Mani!" She gushed. Normani playfully rolled her eyes at her best friend. "For such a self proclaimed badass you sure are soft!" She teased. Dinah glared "shut up Mani!" She nudged her playfully before chasing Normani up to the apartment.

Hearing the laughter coming from outside Lauren turned and saw Dinah and Normani chasing each other. "And what for you guys think you're doing?" She asked. Normani giggles as she looked at her girlfriend. "Nothing. I just told Dinah how soft she was and she couldn't accept it!" She teased.

Dinah was about to chase her again but Ally stopped her. "Mani leave my fiance alone." She said. Lauren and Normani's eyes grew wide when she said that. "Your what?!?" They asked.

Ally blushed as she wrapped her arms around Dinah's waist and hugged her. "Sorry this wasn't how we wanted to tell you...but yes Dinah and I are engaged." She said happily. Lauren and Normani smiled at the newly engaged couple. "When did this happen?" Normani asked. Dinah smiles "last night. I took her on a nice date and just blurted out will you be my wife?" She told her friends. "To which is said I would love to." Ally added.

Normani and Lauren smiles grew wider as they looked at the happily engaged couple. "I'm so happy for you guys!" Lauren squeals as she hugged them. Chuckling at the girl Dinah and Ally hugged her back. "This is cute but Lo we have some un packing to do." Normani says. Lauren nodded as she pulled away and run off to go help Normani unpack.

As they were unpacking Normani couldn't help but look over at Lauren. The girl wasn't doing much but she still found the girl so beautiful. "You're beautiful Lauren." She spoke softly as she wraps her arms around the girl's waist. Lauren blushed "aerial thank you baby." She coos as she peaks Normani's lips. Normani sighed contently as she pulled Lauren in for another kiss. Wrapping her arms around her neck Lauren kissed back. Even though things were bumpy for them Lauren knew that this was the beginning of a wonderful relationship and honestly she was ready. She knew in her heart that she didn't want anyone else but Normani and she finally had her. She finally had her happy ending.

The End.