Three

"I hope you don't mind a visit from your dad baby doll."

Lauren blinked rapidly before sending Liam a harsh glare. "You are not my father!" She hissed. The older man chuckles "well I'm the only father figure you know. So that makes me your father." Liam says as her placed his hands on her waist, pulling the younger girl close to him.

Lauren scrunched up her nose when she smelt the alcohol on his breath. Her eyes welled up with tears as a flashback flashed in her mind.

Trigger Warning: sexual assault.

"Lauren, baby doll you're thirteen now and you're developing into a beautiful young woman." Liam gently stroked her cheek as he stared down at the young girl. "Guys are going to start wanting things from you and I think it's time I teach you about the birds and the bees."

Lauren eyes welled with tears as she shook her head. "Pl-please don't do this! I don't-I don't want this!" She cried. Liam chuckles darkly "oh baby doll it doesn't matter what you want. I matters what I want and what I want is you." He whispered as he pushed her on the bed and ripped off her clothes in the process.

Lauren shook her head as she cries harder. "Please don't! I'm not red-" she cut herself off as a scream ripped through her lungs as Liam roughly pushed himself into her.

"Fuck baby doll you're so tight!" He groaned.

Lauren was crying and screaming as she tried to push him off of her but he was too strong. The soreness between her legs was growing and she wanted nothing more than for this to end. God please let it end!

Seeing how uncomfortable Lauren was Normani decided to step in. "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She says. Liam scuffs "no I think I'm going to stay and spend time with my daughter." He said with a disgusting smirk as he ran his hands up and down Lauren's sides.

Normani could see the pleading look on Lauren's face hoping and wishing that this Liam guy would go away. "Well maybe next time. Me and my girlfriend would like some alone time. If you know what I mean." She hinted. Liam raised an eyebrow at her before looking at the girl in his arms "she's your girlfriend?" He asked questioningly.

Without hesitation Lauren nods "yeah we met online a few months ago and started talking. When I came he we met up and decided to take our relationship to the next level." She lied easily. Liam nods as he let Lauren go and without saying a word he left.

Once the door closed Lauren breathed out a sigh of relief before turning towards Normani. "Thank you for helping me get rid of him. I really appreciate it Kordei." She says. Normani smiles "no problem Jauregui."

---X---

Today was officially the first day of class and Lauren was actually pretty calm. She wasn't nervous about starting class because she's been looking forward to this for a long time honestly and she's ready.

"You nervous Jauregui?"

Lauren chuckles "not at all. What about you Kordei?" She challenged. Normani giggles "honestly I am." She says. "With the confidence that you have you should be fine." Lauren tells her. Normani couldn't help but smile at the green eyed girl "thanks Lo." She says as she hugs her. Lauren awkwardly hugged back "uh n-no probably Kordei."

Walking into her first class Normani rolled her eyes when she sees her ex. With a shake of her head she walked to her seat. "So you're just going to pretend like I don't exist?" Normani huffs "that's my plan." She says coldly. "Mani you can't still be mad at me?" Rolling her eyes Normani glared at her ex "you slept with my best friend for our whole relationship. So yeah I'm going to be mad." She spat. Before her ex could say anything Normani switched seats so that she wouldn't have to be near her ex. It's only the first day and she was already over class.

---X---

Coming to this school Lauren knew that art was going to be her favorite class and she was not wrong. It was only day one and she was already in love with this class. Her art teacher was absolutely amazing and for the most part people were pretty nice to her, so that was a plus.

"You never told me you could draw." Normani voiced behind her.

The green eyed girl shrugs. "I don't tell most people about my love for drawing and art. I like to keep it private." Lauren says. Normani tilts her head "why?" Her voice came out soft and curious as she spoke. "Because most people usually laugh and tell me I can't do it." Lauren muttered as she thought about what her mom and Liam did to her when she was thirteen.

Looking at her finished drawing Lauren smiles brightly as she headed down the stairs. "Mamí I drew something for!" She says happily as she gave her mother the drawing.

Her mother scuffed "Lauren did you really think I'd be impressed by this?" Her question was rhetorical as she shook her head. "This draw is shit! If you really think you can draw then you're an idiot! A stupid moron, honestly." She spat.

Lauren's heart broke when her mother said that. With tears in her eyes she took back the drawing and headed but stairs. "Lauren with drawing skills like that you'll never be successful." Liam says coldly.

Looking down at the drawing Lauren wiped the tears from her eyes and threw the picture in the fire. So much for being an artist.

"Lo are you ok?" Normani asked quietly.

Locking eyes with kind brown ones Lauren nods. "Yeah, I'm fine." Normani smiles at her "well I was about to head to lunch with Dinally and I wanted to know if you'd like to tag along?" She asked. Lauren shrugs "I don't see why not. I'm not doing anything." She says. Normani smiled at the fact that Lauren was taking up her offer to have lunch with her, Dinah and Ally. Maybe this was a step closer to getting to know Lauren. Well at least she hopes it is.