Fifteen

Lauren was annoyed and irritated by the fact that Lucy showed up at her dorm room again. She really thought that she got rid of her when Normani asked her on a date and she agreed. Guess she was wrong.

"What do you want Lucia?" She asked coldly.

Lucy smirks at her "I know you agreed to go on a date with that girl but I really think you should cancel and go out with me instead." She said with nothing but confidence in her voice.

Lauren doesn't know why but she couldn't control the laughter that was bubbling up inside her. She really couldn't help it. "Look Lucy I think I've made it clear that I don't want you. I want Mani." She said truthfully.

Walking up the stairs Normani could hear yelling coming for her dorm room and she had no idea why so she quickly ran up the stairs only to see Lauren and the girl from before in a screaming match.

"Hey what's going on?" She asked quickly.

The girl snapped towards her and glared at her. "Can you mind your own business!" She growls. Normani scuffs "no not when you're out here talking crazy to my girl." She said. The girl laughed obnoxiously as she clapped her hands together. "Your girl? That's really funny because last time I checked I was the one she was sleeping with last summer." She brags.

Normani rolled her eyes "you did hear yourself when you said last summer, right?" She asked. The girl glared at her "yeah I know but now that I'm back she'll come crawling back to me." She said with a smug smirk. Now it was Lauren's turn to roll her eyes. "Lucy for the last time I do not want you! I want Mani! I'm falling for Normani." She exclaimed.

Both Lucy and Normani froze at Lauren's words, both for different reasons obviously. Lucy because she was actually about to lose her girl to some random chick and Normani because Lauren said that she falling for her. "You're falling for me?" She asked softly. Lauren nodded as she shyly glanced up at Normani. "I mean how could I not? You've been here for me with everything going on with my mother. You've made me smile when I've wanted nothing more than to cry my eyes out, but you gave me a reason to smile and for that I love you." She said honestly.

Without saying anything Normani pulled Lauren in for a kiss, taking away the girl's breath as she kissed her with so much passion. Neither of them cared that they were right outside their room just making out in the hallway. That didn't matter to them, but what did matter was the fact that they loved each other. This was what mattered to them.