Chapter Forty Four: Owari Part 4: Fiends Unleashed

Jexana had an intense look of rage crossing over her face! Her eyes were hell bent, flaring up with a desire for revenge and for blood! The cobras she had summoned had now grown to quite the monstrous size, and they were at Jexana's left and right, like bodyguards! Ventus, Trish, Kyle, Raxon and Sky stood against her, and they all glared at her, and there was a momentary silence between them. Jexana cracked her knuckles, and she even cracked her neck a bit! A smirk made its way across her face, and she looked at the Keyblade Wielders, and when she stopped to look at Ventus, she gave him a reassuring nod, to which he felt uneasy! She then looked at the others, and in her hands, she was caressing the dark chain she had summoned, and it was crackling fiercely, letting out a powerful energy!

"I've come too far, you know...too far to let you ingrates take everything from me! I will achieve my goal, I will have Ventus! And everything will go back to how it was! You will all be erased! Ventus and I shall be the only ones together...you will be out of the picture before you know it..." Jexana enunciated, as if she had already won!

"You're crazy! There's no way we're going to let you get away with your plans! Not while we can do anything about it!" Trish replied, anger apparent in her voice!

"Ah, Trish...you speak so boldly...yet I can't believe you'd still take Ventus away from me...even after he pleasured me so intensely...mmm, yes, he's quite amazing in bed..." Jexana teased with a cruel, seductive tone! Trish's eyes widened and she flared up in anger, and Ventus felt a tremendous amount of guilt come over him! Kyle quickly stood by their side and put his arms on both of their shoulders!

"Guys, she's just doing this to get to your heads! Don't let her play mind games!" he said. Trish was biting her lower lip, infuriated at Jexana! She knew it wasn't Ventus' fault, but she also knew that Ventus felt horrible about it, since he actually did all those things with Jexana!

"You aren't going to tear me apart from my family again, you monster! You're going to pay for everything that you've done to us! And I'm going to atone for all of the horrible things I did while I was under your control! We'll end you, here and now!" Ventus declared defiantly! Jexana winced, and she looked weak and vulnerable now, not at all like she was just seconds ago!

"Ventus my love...your words hurt me so much...and yet, I forgive you for your blindness! These people have you fooled...I'll ignore your harsh words, and I'll bring you back to me soon enough!" Jexana said, as if she was talking to a scared child!

"Lady, you don't seem to get the point that these fellows here don't want anything to do with you! And I've got an axe to grind with you, so let's get this over with!" Raxon said, as he clenched his fists and gripped his Keyblade tightly!

"You're going down, kupo!" Sky said, no fear in his voice palpable! Jexana then started to laugh, for she seemed to be enjoying this! Her face then turned serious, and he reyes flared up once more!

"Enough!!!" she shouted, and with that, she sent her two cobras forward, as they pounced on the Keyblade Wielders, and their battle against Jexana began! Trish and Kyle took one cobra each, and Ventus, Raxon and Sky attempted to head towards Jexana directly! Raxon went head on and started swinging his Keyblade at her, but she blocked his attacks with her chain, and she swung it rapidly, aiming at his legs to tumble him down! Sky managed to get Raxon out of the way, and he cast Thundaga on the floor, causing Jexana to get paralyzed momentarily! That's when Ventus dove in and delivered a flurry of fast attacks! Jexana got hit by three of his strikes, and then, through sheer force of will, she broke through the paralysis and blocked Ventus' attacks, and pushed him away, trying not to hurt him!