I should try

Bendy's Pov

I was wondering where he went. Although it was better this way. I got up and tried to go away from those two, but I got stopped by... well guess who? Cuphead! He gave me an evil look and took me by the collar of the shirt. Second time this day! He spoke and stared at me.
Cuphead:Hey, pipsqueak.
He laughed and so did Oswald and Ortensia. He put me... actually. He threw me and walked away with his friends. I sat on the floor thinking to myself. Why do people hate me? What did I do to them?

I sat there some minutes, then I felt a pat on my shoulder.
Bendy:Oh Boris, I-
I stopped talking for a little, then I saw it wasn't Boris. I was scared, so I stood up. It was Cuphead again.
Bendy:Ok. I don't know why you and your friends hate me so much. What did I do to you?
Cuphead:Look, midget. We don't hate you, or at least, I don't. But this is our job and it's easier to bully you since you're so small. Hehe. Actually you are really short. How old did you say you were? 5?
Bendy:Hey! Yes. I might be short, but I am tough enough to fight against you and your friends.
Cuphead:Ha. And you think you can take us down?
Bendy:I can sure take you down. You may be taller, but I am stronger.
Cuphead:Yeah sure. Now get out of the way.

I stared at him as he left. I wondered. Have I been too harsh on him? I'm sorry if I was. I saw him as he entered the class. The bell rang right after he got in. I took my stuff and went in the class. The same as him, again. As I walked in, I sat next to him. This time leaving no seats between us, because they were all taken. He stared at me somewhat annoyed, so I decided that I should talk to him in the break and hopefully his friends won't be there so they can punch me. As the class ended, I finished writing everything, as always. I left my things in my locker and looked for Cuphead.When I found him I ran towards him. As I ran I didn't see Oswald and Ortensia looking at me. Oswald put a leg in front of me and I tripped. But someone caught me. I thought it was Boris again, since he's the only one who would help me. I looked up. And saw Cuphead holding me in his arms. I got scared, but I blushed at the same time. He looked at me with a smile. Not an evil or angry one this time.
Oswald:Good catch Cuphead! Now throw him!
I was scared so I closed my eyes and looked away.

Cuphead's Pov

The little demon, whose name I still don't know, ran in my direction. After what he told me, I kinda felt bad for him. As he was running, Oswald made him trip in my direction, so I caught him. He looked at me scared, then blushed. He was kinda adorab-ly ugly! He was ugly... hehe. Ok. Oswald then spoke.
Oswald:Good catch Cuphead! Now throw him!
I looked at the shortie as he closed his eyes and looked away. He was scared, but the poor guy knew how it feels. I let my arms down, making him loose his balance, but still didn't fall. He looked at me a little scared, but confused too. I then left walking towards my friends, telling them to come. I kinda feel bad for the poor guy.