I'm scared

Bendy's Pov

For some reason, I felt happy it happened this way. Cuphead didn't hit me or anything, even tho he might do it later. I need to talk to him. Wait... does he even know my name? It doesn't matter anyways. He will probably punch me till who knows what, or leave me alone. Probably we can end up friends. I don't have many friends so I'm always happy to make new ones.

I tried to find him, but I didn't see him or his friends. Finally, I saw him walking alone. I didn't run this time. Just walked properly. When I got close to him, I was a little scared, but he saw me, so no coming back now. I looked up at him with a scared expresion.
Cuphead:What? What do you want?
Bendy:Why did you let me go? Your friend, Oswald told you not to.
Cuphead:I told you. I don't hate you. In fact, I feel bad for you. People shouldn't treat you this way. But I will still do, tho.
Bendy:Look. I'm kinda sorry for what I said earlier. Can we act like it never happened?
Cuphead:Well... no. But I will forgive you.
Bendy:Really?
Cuphead:Yeah. Although, I still need to be bad with you when I'm with my friends.
Bendy:Good enough.

As I heard the word ,,friends", the thought from earlier came in my head. I was kinda sad knowing everybody has a lot of friends and I don't, but I'm used to it. I didn't know I had a sad expression until Cuphead spoke.
Cuphead:Hey. You ok?
Bendy:Huh? Oh... yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a sad thought. Gotta go. Bye
Cuphead:Bye...

Cuphead's Pov

I looked at the little sad demon leaving. I don't really know why he's sad. But probably is something normal for him to be sad all of a sudden. The bell rang so I got to class. I entered and saw my friends. There were no empty spaces next to them. I looked around and saw a place next to... I'll call him ,,the shortie". I walked to the back of the class and set next to the shortie. He looked at me, but then looked back down at his desk. Weird kid. Since I didn't know his name, I asked him.
Cuphead:Hey. Hey, shortie!
Bendy:What?
Cuphead:I kinda don't know your name.
Bendy:Oh. The name's Bendy.
Cuphead:You probably already know my name, so no need to tell you again.

The teacher started talking. He opened his notebook and wrote every thing she said. Huh. He must really like school. I just sat and looked at the walls. I'm not really into learning. As the class ended, someone tag me on the shirt. I looked down and saw Bendy.
Bendy:Here.
Cuphead:Ok... why do I need it?
It was a piece of paper, on which he wrote the lesson the teacher thought us.
Bendy:Well... I thought you may want it. You know. So you can learn from it.
Cuphead:Oh. Thanks.
I gave him a smile, then hugged him. He flinched in surprise, but I just thought it was cute. I waved and left the room, going to my friends.

Bendy's Pov

After I gave Cuphead the paper, he smiled and hugged me. I was quite surprised, but I hugged back. After that, he left to go to his friends. I smiled for myself and went to put my books in my locker. Next class was science. I like to be first there, so I took my books and headed upstairs. The class started and guess who was sitting next to me? Yup... Cuphead! At the end of the class, the teacher made up pairs for a project we have. Of course, I ended up with Cups.
Cuphead:So... where will we study? Oh. You can come over to my house, after school.
Bendy:S-sure...
I was scared. Never thought I'll end up going over to my bullies place. Well... I have no choice, right?
Cuphead:Great! Meet you at 4 at the lockers.
Bendy:Ok

Well this will be a hard day. Hopefully, he'll be nice with me. As long as his friends won't be there to laugh and kick me, I think I might like to spend time with him.

Cuphead:Hey. The project is pretty hard. I think you'll need to sleep over.
Bendy:Oh! Well... ok.

This can't be good. I don't know if I should, but I already answered without thinking. Great job, Bendy. Just... great job.