At detention

Bendy's Pov

It's my first time having detention, but I thought there will be more kids here. There's no one except me and Cuphead. I looked around the room and analyzed it. There were some desks for the students and a bigger one for teacher. A few posters of boring school stuff and some random pens and pencils on the ground. I finally spot some shelves with some empty notebooks and sketchbooks. I took a sketchbook and set down at a desk.
Cuphead:So you're just gonna draw?
Bendy:What else can I do?
Cuphead:I don't know. But usually there are more kids here.
Bendy:How many times have you been to detention before?
Cuphead:In my entire life, like... I have no idea. Too many times to count.
Bendy:Wow...
Cuphead:So. What are you gonna draw?
Bendy:Just random doodles, as always. Some animals or plants. Maybe objects. Or I should try drawing a person.
Cuphead:Whatever you want, Bends. I'm just gonna take a piece of paper out of one of this sketchbooks. I don't wanna take a whole one.

I just started drawing the neck, then the shoulders and the rest of the arms and so on. I left the head for the end. I need a little time to think how it would look like. After I finished the whole body, it was time for the head. I looked around, thinking that something may inspire me. But this place had nothing except a few school things. I saw Cuphead trying to make a paper airplane. Then it hit me. I should draw Cuphead. He is my best friend after all. I started drawing his... cup and his hair. I drew his face and finally added his bendy straw. Hehe. Bendy straw. Never thought my name could be used to describe a kind of straw. After I finished I took some colored pencils and went back to colour my drawing.
Cuphead:You're collecting the pencils? Are you trying to clean up?
Bendy:No. I just need them. I wanna colour you.
Cuphead:Colour me?
Bendy:I mean my drawing.
Cuphead:Ok... What did you draw?
Bendy:You.
Cuphead:No... you.
Bendy:No silly. I drew you.
Cuphead:Oh, really. Can I see.
Bendy:Sure.
Cuphead:Cool. You barely made me as beautiful as I really am.
Bendy:Nah. I think the drawing is cooler.
Cuphead:You wish. Nothing can beat this guy at coolness.
Bendy:*chuckles*
I began to colour and after I was done, I wrote my name in the bottom right corner. I added a little heart next to Cuphead then closed the sketchbook and put it in my bag.
Bendy:How much time do we have left, Cuppy?
Cuphead:Well is just 7:00 pm. Dude, he sure gave us a long time in here. We have 2 more hours.
Bendy:*sights in annoyance* We are gonna rot in here.
Cuphead:Oh, c'mon Bends. Is not that bad. We can... hey. Is that the door to the acting classroom?
Bendy:Oh yeah. It really is.
Cuphead:Well we can goof around with the costumes.
Bendy:Good idea, Cups.

We walked inside and looked through the costumes. We tried to pick the most dumb costumes there were. After a little while, Cuphead came with a horse costume on. Or... just half a horse. I was dressed in a pink princess dress. I kinda looked like Princess Peach's dress. (Why Super Mario? First pink princess that came to my mind.)
Bendy:Where's your head, Horsey?
Cuphead:I left it home. Sorry, Princess.
Bendy:I say cut your head. Oh wait...
Cuphead:*laughs* I don't have a head, you idiot.
Bendy:You can't call a princess such thing!
Cuphead:I'm sorry.
Bendy:Now, be a good royal horse and get me home.
Cuphead:Nope.
Bendy:Let's try something else.
Cuphead:Ok.

Cuphead's Pov

After Bendy said that, we both left to try something else. I found a wolf costume and put it on. Why do I only find animal costumes? Oh... I'm in the animal isle... good to know.

Bendy's Pov

I found a red dress with a little red hood. Oh. It's a little red riding hood costume. I put it on and yeah... I know I'm in the dress isle. But I think this costumes are pretty stupid so I'll stay here.

Cuphead's Pov

I put my wolf costume on and went out of my spot. I went towards the place Bendy was at and called him.
Cuphead:Bendy! Are you ready?
Bendy:Yup. Here I am. Wow. Boris, is that you?
Cuphead:Heh. Wait. You're red riding hood and I'm the big bad wolf. What a coincidence. There were really low chances that we'll end up in the same story.
Bendy:Destiny.
Cuphead:*growls and makes wolf noises*
Bendy:Aaah! Haha
I started running after Bendy and he ran away. We started to play a little, acting as our characters. After a little while Bendy stoped and I tripped over him, tackling him to the ground. Without stopping our play, I started growling at him and finally ate him. Or pretended to. I got off him and stood up helping him too.
Bendy:Thanks.
Cuphead:No prob. I think we should change back.
Bendy:Yeah. You're right.

With that said, we went to change. Bendy went in the dress isle and I went in the animal costume isle. After that, we went back in the detention room and I looked at my clock.
Cuphead:Hey, Bendy. Is 8:59 pm. I think it's time to get our things and go.
Bendy:Ok.
We went outside the school and said our goodbyes.
Bendy:Bye, Cuphead. See you tomorrow.
Cuphead:Bye, Bendy.

Bendy's Pov

I left and headed back home. When I arrived, I got in and I was greeted by a big hug from Boris.
Boris:Bendy! Were have you been?
Bendy:To detention. Sorry I forgot to tell you.
Boris:It's ok. Just don't get in trouble next time.
Bendy:Ok. Hey, bro. I'm kinda sleepy, so I'm just gonna go to sleep.
Boris:Talking about sleep. How was the sleepover at Cuphead?
Bendy:O-oh. Well... I kinda got scared of the darkness again.
Boris:And you just sat and cried?
Bendy:N-no. C-Cuphead let me sleep with him.
Boris:Really?! But I thought he hated you!
Bendy:He is my new best friend now.
Boris:Aww. Great.
Bendy:Yeah. Now I'll go to sleep. Goodnight, bro.
Boris:Night.

I walked up in my room and put my bag down. I got in my pajamas and before I layed down, I looked into my bag and took out my sketchbook. I took out the page with the Cuphead drawing and put my sketchbook back. I took some tape and stuck the drawing on my wall. After that I just sat in bed and fell asleep.

(What a long chapter! More then 1000 words.)