Ending

Bendy's Pov

We arrived, but we still had to walk 'till home. But I think it's going to be great at school now. Oswald is not in school anymore. My ink illness is gone. Cuphead is as lazy as ever. Things are going well. We walked till home... Cuphead's home and entered. He flopped on the couch while Mugs, Boris and I snickered. Mugs and Boris went to drink water and I sat next to Cups. Or I tried.
Bendy:Um... Cups. May I?
Cuphead:Uh? Oh yeah. Sorry.
I sat next to him and watched tv. Our brothers came in the room and the news came on.
Tv guy:Apparently the ink machine was fixed and every person who had the ink illness is now cured. Some people went to look around, but only found a weird guy who told them that his ,,lord" fixed it.
Cuphead:Hey. You're on tv.
Bendy:No I'm not. They don't even know my name.
Cuphead:Still. They are talking about you.
Bendy:True.

After all this, everything ended up better than at the start. Bendy wasn't bullied anymore and him and Cuphead made new friends they could trust. The guys went to the prom together and no one commented. They moved in together and eventually with their brothers too. Cuphead contacted Oswald and he was doing great and apologized for all he did to Bendy. He was let to come back to this school and he was now friends with Bendy and Cups. Everyone had a great time and things were going great. It was a happy ending for all, including Sammy.