We're back home

Bendy's Pov

The sun shined true the tent and woke me up. I looked at Cuphead and got out of the tent. I began to pack everything so we can leave as soon as possible. Boris woke up too, coming towards me.
Boris:Hey, bro.
Bendy:Hey, Boris. You packed everything?
Boris:Yup. Just waiting for the lazy cup bros.
Bendy:Yeah. We should wake them up.
Boris:Ok.
We waked up Cuphead and Mugman. Boris screaming at Mugman till the mug was almost deaf. Me slapping Cups till his face was as red as his nose.
Cuphead:Ow! Jeez Bendy. You could only touch me and I would have woke up.
Bendy:Well to late Cupboy.
Cuphead:So? Are we leaving today?
Bendy:Now if you would move.
Cuphead:All ready packed yesterday.
Boris:We're ready.
Bendy:So are we.
Cuphead:Good. But I'm too lazy to walk.
Boris:That's why we planned everything. Because we know you are lazy. First... walk.
Cuphead:Great...
Bendy:Shut up and listen.
Boris:Then we will take a boat and rest, so we can walk the rest.
Cuphead:So just a boat?
Bendy:You've got legs. Use them.
Cuphead:Ughh. Fine.
We started walking and Cuphead was whining about the walk. When we got to the boat, Cuphead jumped in it. It wasn't a small one. It had two levels, a lot of people and it looked.like a cruise boat, but it wasn't. We all sat down, minding our own business. Mugs and Boris walked to the bar to get some sweets. I was thinking about Sammy... and Oswald. What is this guy doing in the forest when he should be in school and... he's there. He is in this... boat thing. I tried listening to what he was talking to Ortensia.
Oswald:We were lucky the ink machine was fixed right that day.
Ortenia:Yeah, I really didn't like having the ink illness.
What? She had the ink illness too? That's sad and might explain his behavior.
Cuphead:You ok, Bends?
Bendy:Yeah. Can you believe it Ortensia has the ink illness too?
Cuphead:She does?! How didn't I know?
Bendy:Well maybe she tried kipping it a secret.
Cuphead:Guess you're right.
We were almost there and I was starting to think Oswald wasn't that bad. Well I won't have to deal with him anymore. That's good.