To the ink machine

Bendy's Pov

I woke up, Cuphead hugging me in his sleep. I gave him a hug and got out of the tent, careful, so I won't wake him up. I ran towards a river and sat down playing with my hands in the water. I splashed the water on my face. I went for a short walk so I'll wake up better. Hopefully the others won't look for me.

Cuphead's Pov

I woke up and I noticed that I was alone. Where's Bendy? I got up and started searching for him, but couldn't find him. Where is he? I walked towards a river and a few meters away, there was a little figure playing with his hands in the water and singing. Huh. Didn't know Bendy could sing. He has a really nice voice. As I walked towards him I startled him and he fell into the water.
Cuphead:Oh. Bendy!
I jumped into the water and dragged him on the grass. I laid him down and looked at him concerned.
Bendy:You know I can swim, right?
Cuphead:Oh. Heh.
Bendy:But thanks anyway.
I gave him a kiss and he kissed back. Bendy blushed looking at me and I blushed too, after I noticed where I was sitting. I got off of him and he coughed. He coughed again, a little bit harder, ink escaping his mouth. He clinched his stomach and yelled in pain. Oh no.
Cuphead:Bendy! Hang on. What should I do?
Bendy:Help!
Cuphead:Yeah but how?
Bendy:Cuphead! I can't stand it! Please! I need-
Cuphead:Shh. It's ok.
I held him close. I told him sweet words, whipping away some ink with his shirt, since I saw Boris doing it. Eventually i laid back, onto the grass. I held Bendy's head on my chest, while he was next to me. He nearly stopped coughing ink. We sat there for a few minutes and then we got up and headed to the camp.
Boris:Bendy! Cuphead! Where were you?
Bendy:I went to the lake and then Cups joined.
Cuphead:Yeah. And Bends had one of his attacks again.
Boris:Well are you ok, bro? Are you fine now? Do you need help.
Bendy:Boris. Chill. I got all the help I need.
Bendy looked at me and smiled, so I smiled back.
Boris:Thanks. Cuphead.
Cuphead:No problem, Boris.
Bendy:Guys. We should continue looking for the ink machine.

Bendy's Pov

We walked for a while and we stopped when we arrived at a building, on which was written ,,SillyVision animation studio". Boris and I ran inside, knowing what this place is, while Mugs and Cuphead were just slowly walking behind us.
Bendy:Boris, there it is!
Cuphead:Wait. Where are we- Whoa. What is that?
Bendy:The reason why we are here. The ink machine. Boris you check if it's broken. I'll see if the pieces are still there.
Mugs:What about us?
Bendy:Mugs, you stay with Boris. Cups, you help me.
Cuphead:Ok. Show me the way.(Sounds familiar)
I led Cups to a dark room with a big lever on a wall. There were six special places for six special pieces.
Bendy:Four of them are here. We need two more. Let's check the studio.

We walked to another room which had a screen, some chairs and a projector. And... bacon soup!!!
Bendy:Well, the pieces are not here, but I found my loved bacon soup.
Cuphead:How long was it here?
Bendy:I don't know, I don't care. It's mine now.
Cuphead:Weirdo.
Bendy:Yeah, yeah. Let's look for those things.
Cuphead:What are they.
Bendy:These two are a book and an old disk.
Cuphead:Oh. I think I saw a book, somewhere on a chair.
Bendy:Let's get it!
We got the book and went to find the disk.
Bendy:There!
It was next to an old desk. We took it and went back to the room with the other pieces. Cups placed the disk and I placed the book, then we went for Boris and Mugs.
Bendy:Ready?
Boris:Yup. I'll go for the flow. You go to the power.
Bendy:K
Cuphead:How many times have you did this before?
Bendy:Once. It's just the second time, but my bro and I learn fast. I could hear Boris yelling.
Boris:Ready! Your turn!
I turned the lever and the ink machine began to do whatever it's supposed to do. Well I guess ink. It's not leaking anymore, because Boris and I fixed that.
Bendy:I have the bottle. I'll take some ink. You guys can already leave.
After I filled the bottle, I heard some steps. Emerging from the darkness, I could see Sammy Lawrence coming towards me.
Sammy:Bendy Senpai! My lord. What brings you here? Have you finally noticed me and came for me?
Bendy:Uhmmm... no. Came for the ink machine. It was broken again and me and my friends came to fix it.
Sammy:Friends, huh? Can I see this friends of yours?
Bendy:Nope. You can't get your inky hands on them. Now, if the machine breaks again, fix it yourself, would you?
Sammy:Anything for you, my lord.
Bendy:Good. At least you're good for something, creep. I'm leaving now. Bye, Sammy.
Sammy:Wait. My lord. Stay a little more. I've got bacon soup.
Bendy:Well I'd like some bacon soup, but oh. Wait. I already have. It's everywhere. Bye.
Sammy:No! My lord! Stay!
And I simply left, leaving the poor guy yelling at no one. Poor guy. Must be tough to stay alone in here. And calling a guy who barely reaches your tights your ,,lord".
Bendy:I'm ready.
Boris:What took you so long?
Bendy:Saw Sammy and you know how he acts around me.
I looked through my bag while the others started walking. I was left behind a bit, but after one minute I began running so I'll catch up with them.

Sammy's Pov
I hope my lord will come back soon. I'm not alone. I have the searchers, but my lord was the most important... creature in this place, before his show was cancelled. After I looked at the ink machine, I started walking towards the exit, humming a tune I sing sometimes. I like to look at the outside world, but from inside the studio. Wait. What's- A plushie and a note... probably wrong address. I picked up the note.
,,For Sammy Lawrence. A plushie of myself, so you won't feel so lonely. From your so called lord and senpai, Bendy."
From my lord? My lord gave me this. Thank you.

Cuphead's Pov

I don't know who this Sammy is, but I hope the way he acts around Bendy, isn't gonna make me snap at him.
Cuphead:Bendy? Who is this Sammy?
Bendy:Oh. He is just a guy who worked with Boris and I when we had our show.
Cuphead:Oh. So, I saw you leaving him a little present.
Bendy:Oh yeah. Well he calls me his lord and all, but he looks kinda lonely, so I thought I could leave him a little present.
Cuphead:Well that's sweet.
Bendy:Yeah.
So Bendy's illness is gone. That's good. But I think we're gonna have a long way till home. Bendy's home.

(Yey. Another update. Sorry for the wait, but I had a lot to do. But hey, I added Sammy and I love this guy. So yeah. Sorry again.)