Prom?

Cuphead's POV

I woke up and got ready faster than ever. But I feel like I forgot something... oh right. My brother...
Cuphead:Mugs! I'm ready! C'mon!
Mugs:Ugh. Bro, really? It's so early. It's like 6 am. We need to be at school at 9 am.
Cuphead:Please, Mugs. I don't know 'bout you, but if you don't get ready, I'm leaving you alone.
Mugs:Ugh. Coming.
We didn't rode the school bus, since it was to early. So we just used our skateboards.
Once we got to school, I gave Mugs a fast kiss on the cheek and ran inside. I used my skateboard in the hallway, even though it's forbidden. I saw Bendy and jump off, landing with a low front flip. I was just in front of Bendy.
Cuphead:Bendy. Would you-
The bell rang. Bendy turned away and went to his class. Lucky me we have the same class.
Sally:Cuppy!
Uhh. Not now. I'll just ignore her.
Sally:Cuppy? Cuphead. Cuphead!!!
Cuphead:What?!!! Leave me alone!
Geez, she's so annoying. I left and went after Bendy.
Teacher:Cuphead, you're late.
Cuphead:No I'm not. You're early.
Teacher:Go to your seat.
Cuphead:Why won't you go to your seat?
Teacher:Cuphead! Sit!
Cuphead:Sit? Do you think I'm a dog?
Teacher:Bad Cuphead, bad!
And she sprayed me with water.
Cuphead:Grrr. Fine!
I went and sat down next to Bendy. As the class started, I rested my head on Bendy's shoulder. He was moving it like he wants me to raise my head. I raised it and looked at him.
Cuphead:Bendy. I wanted to ask you if you want to-
Bendy:Don't talk to me. I don't want to get detention because of you.
Cuphead:But it's important. I-
Bendy:No. Shut up and write.
Cuphead:Ok fine.
He won't understand. Really? I'll ask him and if I don't I'm gonna... I don't even know.

Time skip to the lunch break

I still didn't ask him. Ugh. I got out in the backyard of the school and saw him under a tree. I walked slowly, going towards him. I reached him and sat down next to him.
Cuphead:Hey, Bends.
Bendy:What do you want?
Cuphead:I tried to ask you something the whole day. But you kept on leaving.
Bendy:Just ask then leave.
Cuphead:Bendy. Would you go to the prom with me?
I could see his eyes widen a bit, while a slight pink blush shone on his cheeks.
Cuphead:So? What do you say?
Bendy:Cuphead... I would love to-
Sally:Cuphead. You are my partner at the prom.
Cuphead:But what if I don't want to?
Sally:Of course you do! Who wouldn't want to be with me? Who doesn't love me?
Bendy:No one likes you!
Sally:Excuse me?
Bendy:You are forcing him to stay with you. Cuphead doesn't like you.
Sally:If not me, then who?
Cuphead:Bendy.
Sally:Hmph. I wouldn't want to stay with you anyways.
And then she left. That means... Bendy is mine!
Bendy:Cuphead. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. You were saying the truth.
Cuphead:It's ok. You can pay by going to the prom with me.
Bendy:I would love to.
Yes! He said yes! Oh, how much I love you, Bends. You can't even imagine.

Bendy's Pov

I can't believe I thought he was lying. I was wrong... I'm sorry. I snuggled up to him a little, until I got comfy and I simply fell asleep. A few minutes later, a ball hit me in the face and next thing I remember, I woke up finding myself alone, in a dark room. Ok... I could still hear the other students outside the room, so I was still in the school. The door opened and a little bit of light peeked through. I could see a tall figure with long ears attached to his head. Then another one with a long tail. Oswald and Ortensia... oh no.
Oswald:You woke up.
Bendy:What is this room? Get me outta here!
Ortensia:Nope. You are gonna stay here.
Oswald:You won't get your liberty till we'll get our Cuphead.
Bendy:Cuphead is not yours. He can do whatever he wants. He doesn't need a boss. Mostly not one like you.
Oswald:Shut up and tell us where he is.
Bendy:He was next to me... didn't you see him?
Oswald:He ran away when we approached you.
Bendy:...Rude...
Oswald:Ugh. You're good for nothing. C'mon, go.
I ran away trying to find Cups, so I can tell him to run away when he sees them. And I thought everything will be good for now. Well I was wrong.