Getting Back Home

KEY: Y/N=your name
   M/N=middle name
   L/N=last name
F/c=favorite color
H/l=hair length
E/c=eye color
F/f=favorite food
F/d=favorite drink

Y/N's POV

The silence that rang through my mom's car was brutal.
Ya know, I don't really get along with her. She would emotionally abuse me daily. I had tried to be polite to her, but eventually gave up.
My mom reached towards the radio and cranked it up. I blocked my ears, cringing wildly. I have sort of a problem with processing loud noises.
She saw me doing this, which just made her crank it up louder. "You're pathetic," she yelled over the new Taylor Swift song that was blasting through the car.
That didn't prevent me from blocking my ears, though.
Jeez, I can't wait to get home...

Max's POV

I got into David's car. It was pretty flippin' awkward having to ride with this ray of sunshine.
"Are you excited about seeing Y/N again, Max?" David asked, not taking his eyes off the road.
I crossed my arms, blushing a fair amount. "I-I guess..."
I could just see David's idiotic beam getting wider as he took a sharp right, practically making me fly off my seat.
"Watch it, idiot!" I snarled, repositioning myself.
David sighed. "Max, you know you have a seatbelt, right?"
"Oh...right..." I snapped it on.
I can't wait to get to David's house...

Y/N's POV

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, my mom pulled into our driveway.
"Thank God..." I murmured.
I got out, and my mom shoved me towards the door. "You're soooo slow!"
Then she slapped me.
Yeah, she abuses me physically, too.
I looked over at David's new house. "Uh, you can go in, Mom. I'm gonna wait here..."
She scoffed and smirked. "What, for your little boyfriend?"
"Yeah, as a matter of fact!" I snapped, my eyes swimming with rage.
She growled and stomped into the house.
I sat on the front stoop. My heart was beating out of my chest. I wanted to see Max so badly.
'I just saw him though...' I thought to myself.
   'Oh well...'
   Then, after what felt like 1,000 years, I saw the oh-so-familiar Camp Mobile pulling into the David's driveway.
   My heart lit up as I sprang from the front stoop and raced to meet Max.
   I almost pulled a David as I almost got run over by their car.
   I saw David tense up and heard Max screaming. "Y/N! WATCH OUT! DAVID! STOP THE CAR!" David slammed on the brakes, and I could see relief flash in Max's eyes.
   I chuckled. Max, the grump, caring for someone. That's unusual.
   He ran out of the car, immediately embracing me in a rib-cracking hug.
   "It's good to see you, too," I chuckled, hugging back.

   HELLOOOO MY LOVELY CUPCAKES! I KNOW THAT IT'S BEEN A WHILE, BUT YE! ENJOY THIS NEW STORY THAT I RANDOMLY WANTED TO MAKE :) BYE BYE PEEPS!