11

Poe and Lucia now had an understanding of each other

It was unspoken of course, but it was there. They now trusted one another and it was a big step for Lucia, which Poe knew. He was now determined to always have her back considering he might have died if it wasn't for her.

When the two of them arrived back at the base, Lucia bolted to her room not wanting to see the hordes of people cheering Poe on. The boy tried to make his way towards her, only he kept being stopped. He looked around at these people only to realize none of them thanked her for saving him. Though, in all honesty, she saved him.

"How was it, Poe? Did the mission have any problems?" Leia questioned when she moved forward from the crowd of people. Poe looked his General dead in the eye not wanting to see the others reactions.

"Yeah, there was," he started crossing his arms. "Kylo Ren showed up -" Despite the gasps, he kept talking "- And Lucia tried to sacrifice herself to save me. Lucky for her I wasn't about to leave her behind. Now if you'll excuse me."

The crowd of silent people parted to allow one of their heroes to walk past them. They were stunned that Lucia of all people wanted to sacrifice herself, but at the same time, they thought that it was all just part of her plan. Saving Poe Dameron once did not make up for the fact that she and Kylo Ren were almost the same person.

Poe searched everywhere for Lucia, asking only a select few where her bedroom was considering he never was there before. After a while, he just started to knock on random peoples doors to find hers. It finally paid off though when he found hers.

"Lucia, open the door. I know you are in there," he called out leaning on the door. The boy didn't think that she'd actually open it, but she did. Which resulted in him falling face first onto the floor.

A snort escaped Lucia who sat back down on her bed, putting her head in her hands. He knew that it was because of everyone outside. "We need to find that droid, is there any way that we could?" she questioned the boy who was getting up off of the floor.

"I have a tracking chip in him. The only one who knows how to activate it is me, but I need to do it from the control room," he informed her watching as her back stiffened. It was clear to anyone that she hated the thought of going into that room.

A sigh sounded through the room as she ran her fingers through her hair before standing up. "Let's go." Her voice was emotionless which told him she was back to her old self. It was kind of upsetting to the boy, but he just followed her along.

The two of them walked side-by-side earning looks as they did so. A few months ago these two were fighting, and now they were working together. No one could believe it. They picked a computer far away from everyone else as Poe began to work his magic.

"Where ever BB-8 is, that is probably going to be Ren's next target. Also where that boy you were talking about is," she commented leaning on the table. "How fast can you find them?" she questioned watching his fingers type.