ch 21

Hope's POV

Haysh! Hindi ko alam ang ma feel ko now that I know who she really is. I should be happy right? O.A ba ako? I mean hindi niya kasi tinupad yung pangako niya before na susunod siya sa America tas ngayon she lied kung sino talaga siya and ang worst I almost fell for her.

Anong almost ka diyan ang sabihin mo you already fell for her...

Ugh! Wag kang ganyan brain ALMOST LANG!

SUUUUUUUURE! DENYYYYY ALL YOU WANT HOPE!

Ano ba yan nababaliw na ata ako. I'm having convo with my self.

"One more round pls" order ko sa bartender.

After I left Karma, I drove around and ended up here in a bar. Nakaka dalawang shots na ako ng Patron. I'm still okay hindi naman ako light weight when it comes to drinking. I just need to think and be away from all of them coz they all lied to me.

"Hi" a stranger greeted me with a perfect smile plastered on his face. He's cute. I looked him up and down, I would say 7 out of 10. He looks like a boy next door type of guy. I didn't say anything to him and just drink my shot straight up then lick the salt on the back of my hand then the lemon.

"I would get the same shot like hers" he said it to the bartender still smiling.

After niya nag order he sat beside me, I guess not talking to him is an invite for him to sit right next to me. I really don't care coz I don't own the bar, i just need him to not be sitting so close to me.

"So what does a pretty girl like you doing in a bar alone? Rough night?"

"One more pls"

"Sagot ko na yang round na yan" pag mamayabang niya.

"I can pay for my own drinks" pag susungit ko.

"I know but i just want to buy you one coz I feel like you've had a rough night"

"Why do you care?" I told him with attitude at inirapan siya.

He took his shot with salt and lemon too.

"I like feisty girls" he said with a smirk on his face.

Ugh! Nakaka inis!

Lumapit siya sa akin at bumulong.

"Can i put the salt on your neck and the lemon between your boobs" he bit his lips after he said it.

Siguro kung dati matutuwa ako pero ngayon while he was whispering it all I thought about was Karma or Selina whatever her name is just her face, flashed in my head. Feeling ko I'm cheating for some freaking reason. It's annoying.

I pushed the guy away from me.

"Sorry but nope. I'm taken."

"I don't mind" he said while smirking.

Hay Jusko hindi ba niya ma gets na ayoko sa kanya? Kaya madami nag cheat kasi madaming assholes like him that doesn't care if the person is taken, all they want is to get some.

"Well I do." I stood up from the stool too quick I guess dahil na out of balance ako. Tinulungan ako ng guy pero he was all over me and obvious na he was trying to feel me so I try to push him away from me because he's trying to kiss me.

"WTF! GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled at him while still trying to push him away from me. He was trying to kiss me on my neck then all of a sudden someone punched him it was so fast I didn't see it coming.

Then I saw Karma's angry face like she's  ready to kill him. Nilapitan niya yung guy pero nasipa siya sa tiyan then the guy stood up, she fell off the ground but she stood up really quick at kicked him on his face and on his stomach. He fell off the ground again tapos ay dumating na ang mga bouncer to stop the fight. She took my hand and drag me out of the place. Nung nasa tapat na kami ng kotse niya binitawan niya kamay ko at tinitigan ako. Halata sa mukha niya ang pag aalala at galit. I know I am mad at her pero I am so thankful that she was there to save me again. Tinitigan ko lang siya and I realized that I missed her so much parang nawala lahat ng galit at tampo ko sa kanya.