Chapter 1

Yoongi woke up at 4:30 in the morning. He didn't want to go back to sleep although he didn't start work until 6 am. He just sighed and layed on one side. He then couldn't stand laying down and got up. He got clothes to take a shower.

Once he got out of the shower, he had changed and gone out back into his room. He layed down on his bed and just looked at the ceiling. He didn't know what to do anymore. His life was falling apart slowly and he just knew it. He got up and made some coffee. He got a slice of cake that Taehyung had bought him for his birthday yesterday and just sat down. He ate the cake slowly not knowing if he wanted the rest of the cake. He didn't know if he even wanted to do anything today. He sighed and put his plate and cup in the kitchen. He looked at the clock and then just stood there. He didn't want to go to work or do anything but he promised his friends that since it was Friday, he would go with them to the bar and then after he would go to their house and they would spend the whole night playing video games. Yoongi went to his window and looked towards his house.

Namjoon and Taehyung were worried for  Yoongi. They knew something was wrong with him but they didn't know what. They were walking to their job when they bumped into Yoongi. "Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung had shouted. Yoongi jumped and Namjoon dropped his coffee. Namjoon frowned and looked at Tae and hit his shoulder. "You made me drop my coffee. You owe me another one." Namjoon said and Tae just smiled. Yoongi rolled his eyes. His friends are always arguing and it gave him headaches but he was grateful that he had his friends with him. They have been there ever since he left and they were so supportive of him. Yoongi never told them about him and decides that he should tell them that Friday night. I hope they take it calmly and won't want to go search for him, he thought. As they walked to their job, they joked around and Tae almost got hit by a car but Yoongi moved him out of the way.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi work at a small diner and although they haven't seen their boss, all they know is his name: Kim Seokjin. "When do you think we'll see our boss. We have been working here for like 6 months and he still hasn't shown his face." Namjoon said. Yoongi shrugged and Tae smiled. "He probably is too ugly and doesn't want to-" he stopped as soon as they walked in the diner. There was this man standing in front of the counter where the cash register was. He was just standing there, facing them and smiling. They were dumbfounded and just stared at the man. He had black hair and a beautiful face that every single of them could probably remember. It was a long moment of silence before the man spoke. "Hello, I'm your boss Kim Seokjin but you guys can call me Jin." the man said. Taehyung's and Namjoon's jaw dropped and Yoongi just stared at the man. "Yo-you're our boss." Namjoon asked. Jin smiled and nodded. "About time you show us who you are. We're always guessing on how you look like but now we know." Taehyung said. Jin nodded and then went into the manager room. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other but Yoongi already started opening the curtains and getting the things ready. They all went behind the counter and waited for their customers. 

Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, and Namjoon were closing up the diner already. "Why didn't you come out ever?" Tae asked. Jin shrugged and closed the curtain. "Well, I am barely here because I have another job and I wanted you guys to get accustomed to the place." he said. Namjoon and Taehyung just nodded to each other. They were done and they were going to leave but then they saw Jin going to his car. "Hey, Jin. Come with us. We're going to the bar, then after we're heading to my place and play some video games." Namjoon said. Jin smiled and shook his head. "I don't really drink and I don't wanna ruin your night." he replied. Namjoon ran up to Jin, grabbed his hand, and made him run with him to his friends. "My car." Jin said and began to walk back. Namjoon grabbed him by his waist and turned him around. Taehyung was just watching them and Yoongi was just looking at his phone. Namjoon and Jin were arguing on which bar they should go to so Tae and Yoongi just kept on walking. Soon Jin and Namjoon were walking behind them.