Chapter 18

Hoseok had just taken a picture for Baekhyun so he could show the others.

Baekon

Look me and my friend are building sand castles

Cool. Who took the picture?

My friend Jungkook.

Tell him he did a great job capturing the view.

Ew. Stop! Wow can't believe you just said that.

I'm kidding. 

You better be.

But really, you got a nice ass

Stop it.

Ok ok. The others say hi

Okay tell them I said Hi back

Okay. Got to go 

Bye

Hoseok just laughed and put his phone away. "So, who was that?" Jimin said behind him and Hoseok jumped. "Ya! Don't do that." Hoseok hit his arm and Jimin just laughed. Jimin just smiled and sat next to him. "So who was it?" Jimin asked and Hoseok just laughed. "My other best friend who I usually hang with when I'm doing nothing." he said and Jimin just raised and eyebrow and Hoseok just slapped his arm again. "OK OK I believe you. Have you seen Yoongi?" he asked and Hoseok thought for a second. "I believe I saw him with Jeon." he responded. Jimin rolled his eyes and laid back. "Figured." Jimin said and sighed. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked. "Well it's just I really want to get closer to Yoongi hyung but Jungkook keeps on stealing him away and I really wish I could talk to him but noooo Jeon has to steal him away every chance I get." Jimin finally said. He then covered his mouth I wasn't suppose to say it like that, he thought. "Aish! You're jealous! They are just friends." Hoseok laughed but Jimin shook his had. "Yea but even you noticed that Yoongi mostly sleeps over there and poor Taehyung is always switching with him." Jimin said and Hoseok nodded. "True." Hoseok said. "Jimin!" Yoongi said and Jimin just scoffed. "Wow can't believe you remember my name?" he said and Yoongi stopped. "What?" he said and Jimin just shook his head. "Nothing." he said. "Jimin! Hi!" Jimin turned around and saw Youngjae running towards him. "Youngjae! Hi! Come here I want to introduce you to a couple of friends." Jimin said and Youngjae smiled and ran towards him. All of the others gathered up and waited for Jimin to introduce his new friend. "Youngjae this is Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi. Guys this is Youngjae." Jimin said and Youngjae just smiled. Everyone smiled and waved. "Want to go on a walk? I want to get to know you more." Jimin asked and Youngjae nodded. Yoongi just stood there as they walked away.

Jimin laughed and Youngjae did too. Jimin thought that he wasn't so bad. They had similar interest. Currently they were watching the sunset. "Wow! We spent the whole day together." Youngjae said and Jimin smiled. "Yea! And it was fun. I got to get back with my friends." Jimin said and Youngjae helped him up. "See you later then." Youngjae said and extended his hand towards Jimin. Jimin took it and smiled and ran back to his friends. "Aww Jimin made a new friend. "Jin said and Jimin smiled. "Yup. We have so much similarities." he said. He failed to notice that Yoongi was glaring at him. Suddenly Yoongi got up and grabbed his arm. "Hey wha-" Jimin was saying. "We are talking later." he said. Jimin looked stunned and suddenly didn't want to go to his small house.