Chapter 11

"Jiminie, stop!" Yoongi gasped. "But I don't want to." Jimin responded. They were now running around the park because Jimin had Yoongi's phone. Yoongi didn't want Jimin finding out the weird messages he had sent to Jimin's old phone. "Why?" Jimin asked. Yoongi was going to say something and Jimin sensed it so he threw the phone towards Yoongi. Yoongi caught it and smiled at Jimin. Ding!  Yoongi's phone went off. 

Taehyung

This little bunny keeps following me around XD!

Well you practically spoil him!

Well it's because I tell myself  to!

So? 

Jimin spoils you and you don't see me complaining.

I have to go Tae.

Uh-huh Sure Bye. Tell Jimin I said hi!

Tell Kookie I said hi and okay I'll tell him.

Okay Bye

Yoongi sighed and put his phone down. Jimin was dancing around the kitchen with a chef's hat on. "Tae says hi." Yoongi said and Jimin waved. 'He's not here idiot." Yoongi laughed and Jimin looked embarrassed. "Oh." Jimin said and looked back into the oven. "What are you baking?" Yoongi asked and then Jimin brought out a cake. "Cake!" he almost yelled. "Do we have coffee?" Jimin asked. Yoongi was taken aback when he said we. Since when have they lived together. "I don't think so Jiminie." Yoongi said and Jimin frowned. "But I need coffee with my cake." Jimin said. "Wait, where was the one I made this morning?" Yoongi asked. Jimin scratched the back of his head and looked down. "Well I kinda drank it all when you were texting Tae." Jimin said. Yoongi sighed and smiled. "It's okay. Well I guess we'll just drink milk." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded and skipped to the table. Yoongi got the cups and milk and they sat down and ate cake.